There are foods that we love for their taste and others that we simply have to take because they bring great benefits to our health.
And is that our food depend very important aspects for our health . According to the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology , a woman’s eating habits are fundamental.
For example, very thin women with a BMI less than 19.8, or overweight, with a BMI greater than 26, as well as those with an incomplete diet, may suffer from diseases.
In addition, this could also affect your physical appearance, your immune system, life expectancy , growth, cognitive abilities and the possibility of having children.
That is why it is very important to have a balanced diet that includes all the necessary nutrients. We tell you what they are.
Foods for a beautiful skin
If you want to get a beautiful skin you will have to take parsley, red pepper and chocolate.
- In this sense, in order to prolong the youth and beauty of the skin it is very important to take antioxidant foods rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E.
This is because these vitamins are the ones that will help you regenerate the skin and protect it from ultraviolet rays.
- In addition these products contain alpha-lipoic acid. This substance will help protect you from the pigmentation of the skin.
- With coenzyme Q10 you will be able to prevent premature aging and even
- Zinc, on the other hand, will allow you to fight against inflammations.
Food to take care of the bust
If you want to take care of the bust, you should introduce foods such as broccoli, mushrooms and green tea into your diet. These foods may prevent and help treat breast cancer.
Green leafy foods, cheese and orange juice
Green leafy vegetables, cheese and orange juice are optimal for bones and teeth because of their high calcium and vitamin D content.
These products manage to improve the absorption of calcium and also help with vision problems.
Foods to achieve hormonal balance
There is a series of foods to achieve hormonal balance. This is the case of salmon , nuts and vegetable oil.
To achieve good functioning and hormonal balance, women need to make a certain consumption of foods rich in:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C.
The mentioned foods provide us with the necessary amounts of these nutrients.
Foods that help control weight
There are foods that help control weight. This is the case of meat, eggs, beans, etc.
People need a lot of protein during their growth phase and during puberty, and these ingredients are perfect for weight control.
- In the case of women, the normal consumption that a woman must make is considered to be 0.8 grams per kilo of weight.
- If you take an active lifestyle it should be 1.5 grams per kilo.
Food necessary for the nervous system
Among the foods that are necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system include avocado, beet and carrots.
- It is necessary to consume at least 400 mg of folic acid, vitamin B9. This way we will be able to maintain emotions in balance and strengthen immunity.
Keep in mind that the nervous system is one of the most important for our body.
It is necessary to preserve its care especially because, with the passage of time, the neurons are decreasing, thus favoring alterations in different functions of the organism.
For this reason appear certain ailments, stress, depression, tension, anxiety, etc.