Having long, strong and beautiful hair like Rapunzel’s is almost a dream come true. However, if you think that commercial products loaded with chemicals can help you in your effort, you are in error.
Forget the chemicals and give your hair some easily available herbs and spices to make it grow faster.
Herbs and spices that promote hair growth
Use chamomile tea as a rinse after shampooing to promote the growth of your hair. This relaxes the hair fibers and the scalp , helping to reduce hair loss.
You can make your own infusion of rosemary simmering the leaves of the herb in water or simply include it in your daily diet.
The ponytail is also very useful to make our mane grow faster.
- Like other herbs, it can be used as a mouthwash in the form of an infusion or taken orally as part of the diet.
- If you wish, you can also mix it with your favorite shampoo and rinse your hair thoroughly with the mixture.
When it comes to lighting the hair follicles in a totally natural way, can be a great choice.
- The application of the herbal infusion on the roots of the hair can regularly increase the circulation of blood throughout the scalp, thus accelerating the growth of the filaments considerably.
Birch oil is a superaceite that helps us to take maximum care of the hair by curbing several problems such as dandruff, itching, infections of and hair loss.
- Combine it with your regular nutritious capillary oil or add it to your shampoo for excellent results.
Cilantro is one of the most effective spices to improve health and hair growth. Include it in your diet in the form of leaf and seed.
Also, adding coriander seed powder to your hair oil and massaging your scalp with it can offer the best results by stimulating the hair follicles significantly.
Prepare your natural tonic for hair growth by boiling some black cumin seeds in water, filtering the liquid and combining an egg yolk with it.
Apply on the entire scalp regularly with a cotton ball.
- This mixture can also be replaced by a rich mixture of equal amounts of olive oil and cumin oil. Your dandruff will disappear and growth will be stimulated .
The application of a mixture of cinnamon powder and honey in your hair will keep infections of the scalp at bay and will help to reduce dandruff, itching, etc.
You can also mix the spice with olive oil and heat it to increase blood flow in the scalp and support hair growth .
Black pepper has amazing qualities to improve our digestive functions and optimize blood circulation .
As a result, our body can absorb all the required nutrients in correct amounts, which eventually stimulates the growth of our hair.
Therefore, taking sesame by mouth is also considered effective for the growth of long and strong hair.
Maintain a balanced diet
Making sure that you are providing your body with enough nutrition is the key to having healthy hair.
What you put on your hair does not matter if your body does not feed well. Make sure you are receiving the daily dose of healthy fats, proteins and nutrients .
Choose the right products
The use of natural or herbal shampoos that do not contain aggressive chemicals such as sulfate can be very useful in terms of hair health.
Sulfates remove all the natural oils from your hair.
It would also be a good idea to invest in a good hair conditioner that is free of silicones.
Invest in a wooden comb with wide teeth and a boar bristle brush
- A wide tooth wooden comb will prevent hair breakage and static energy. This is the ideal comb to use while you untangle your hair.
- Once unraveled, a boar bristle brush will help remove oils from their roots, ensuring that your hair is well nourished and protected.
- It is also important to avoid combing while wet, as that is when your hair is more vulnerable to breakage.
Never leave the conditioning dor
It would also be a good idea to deeply nourish your hair at least once a week with a homemade mask for extremely moisturizing hair.
Always wash with cold water
The cold water helps seal the hair cuticles, ensuring that it is soft and silky. This also helps prevent the loss of moisture from your hair.
Cut out regularly
Trimming your hair every 6 or 8 weeks is vital. This will help get rid of any split ends, preventing the damage from spreading further.
Stop using hot style tools
Regular use of heat elements can cause significant damage to your hair. If you are addicted to your hair dryer, it would be a good idea to look for some styles without heat and take a break .
Let your hair air dry
Instead of using a blow dryer, let your hair dry in the air. Do this by gently squeezing excess water from the hair with a towel and leaving it open until it dries.
Do not rub your hair vigorously with the towel, as this can damage it.