The hair is very delicate and easily damaged, especially if we dye it frequently and also abuse the dryer, the tweezers and expose it to the sun when we enjoy a beach vacation or simply to be in the pool, however all The factors to which we expose our hair daily can damage it , therefore it is very necessary to take extreme care when preventing these damages.
This time we will know some very effective home remedies to improve the health and appearance of your hair , especially to restore the split ends, which make it look weakly battered and also very neglected. These treatments are really effective and give results from the first application, since only natural products are used that all they do is provide all the nutrients they contain and that greatly benefit the hair.
To make this fabulous treatment you just have to boil a bunch of fresh rosemary in a liter of water, when it is cold, add the beaten egg and proceed to bathe the hair with this preparation. This is applied as a shampoo and rinsed with plenty of cold water.
Treatment with papaya cream
For this cream half papaya is peeled and all the seeds are removed, a puree is made and half a well of natural yogurt is added. The mixture is applied to all the hair (including the scalp), then wrapped in a towel and left to work for twenty minutes, after which you can rinse with plenty of cold water.
Avocado cream treatment
Making this hair cream is very simple, you just have to take a medium avocado and peel it. After this with the pulp you make a puree and add two tablespoons of almond oil, then apply this mixture on the hair from the middle to the ends leaving it to act for half an hour. Rinse then with plenty of cold water.
Oil-based hair toner
For this tonic it is necessary to heat half an oil well (almond or olive), and then proceed to introduce the ends of the hair and cover with a bathing cap, leaving for half an hour. It is rinsed with warm water.
Beer-based hair toner
This is a very easy treatment to do, the only thing to do is take a container of beer and introduce the hair from the middle to the tips, let it dry and then rinse with plenty of cold water.
Tips to avoid dry and open ends
Trimming the tips of the hair every two months is one of the best options to make the hair look healthier and softer , because that way the damaged parts of the hair are removed, but if you do not like it, you are cutting your hair It is best to pay attention to the advice we give you to avoid dry and open ends.
- When washing the hair, use a good conditioner and, together with this, a deep treatment should be done once a week. This should be based on hot oil as in one of the previous tips.
- . When combing the hair, using an iron or a hair dryer, you should use a heat protector for the hair, try not to abuse these devices .
- When you have your hair dyed and you have to do touch-ups, you should only do it at the roots, it is not necessary to apply the dye on all the hair.
- Never use brushes with wet hair. To untangle the hair after the shower you should do it with a wide tooth comb, in this way it prevents the tangled hair from bursting.
- Try by all means to avoid discoloration of the hair.