Treatments to stimulate hair growth have become one of the main alternatives for those who suffer from excessive falling or baldness.
Although this process is slow and can vary in each person , the continuous use of certain products can strengthen the to facilitate their control.
In addition to this, it is a great way to provide some nutrients that, many times, are lost through the use of chemicals and exposure to toxins.
Luckily, in addition to commercial options, there are 100% natural solutions that are accessible to all and whose effects are similar.
On this occasion we want to share a recipe made with coconut oil and rosemary oil, two ingredients widely known in what has to do with hair beauty.
Do not stop trying!
Hair treatment of coconut oil and rosemary oil
The mixture of coconut oil and rosemary oil is an alternative remedy that has been popularized as a supplement to stimulate hair growth.
It is indicated for cases of excessive falling, but also to solve the that prevent a long and abundant mane.
It does not alter the production of fat in the scalp, which allows its use on all types of hair.
Benefits of coconut oil
Coconut oil is one of the ingredients that has been used in many ways in natural cosmetics.
Rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and amino acids, it is a restorative that helps alleviate several problems that affect hair health.
- Its nutrients penetrate through the scalp, stimulating the growth of new hair in case of .
- It regulates the pH and stops the proliferation of fungi and bacteria that cause infections in the hair follicles.
- Hydrates the roots and prevents the weakening and breaking of the strands of hair.
- It acts as a natural conditioner, which helps keep hair silky, hydrated and shiny.
Benefits of rosemary oil
The use of rosemary as a treatment to stop excessive hair loss has been known since antiquity. In fact, many companies have used their extracts to develop anti-hair loss treatments and shampoos.
- Its compounds activate the circulation in the scalp and improve the oxygenation process towards the hair follicles.
- This allows the continuous renewal of the hair and, incidentally, improves the nutrition process that influences its growth.
- It has astringent properties that help to stop the excessive production of fat and, in addition, decreases the .
- Its revitalizing action reduces the aggressions caused by toxins and delays the appearance of gray hair.
How to prepare this hair treatment of coconut oil and rosemary oil?
To make the most of the benefits of these hair oils, we propose to combine them in a single product for your usual use.
It is important to bear in mind that, although it helps stimulate growth , it must be complemented with other hair care to obtain good results.
Likewise, it is essential to acquire 100% organic coconut , since the refined presentations do not have the same properties.
- 10 tablespoons of organic coconut oil (150 g)
- 5 tablespoons of rosemary oil (75 g)
- Heat-resistant container
- Glass jar
- Wooden spoon
- Pour the organic coconut oil into a heat resistant container.
- Melt it in a bain-marie and mix it with the rosemary oil with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Let the product stand at room temperature and send it in a glass jar.
- Take a generous amount of the oil mixture and rub it all over the scalp.
- Separate the hair into several strands to facilitate the distribution of the product.
- Perform a massage for 5 or 8 minutes, applying light pressure with the fingertips.
- Then, let it act 20 more minutes and rinse.
- Repeat the treatment 2 or 3 times a week.
Do you want to show a stronger and more abundant mane? Remember that, in addition to being consistent with the use of this product, you must improve your diet and your hair care habits.
Try to identify if any of the products of habitual use contains ingredients that can cause the fall. Also, avoid excessive use of heat elements and .