The main purpose of the lymphatic system is to cleanse our body, freeing us of viruses and toxins that can make us sick or weaken us. It is a structure formed by lymph nodes, lymphatic vessels, and organs capable of fighting infections . But sometimes it weakens or becomes intoxicated, hence we must know how to rejuvenate and care for this indispensable system. We explain it to you!
The essential function of the lymphatic system
Colds, flu, joint pain, feeling very weak and even undergo weight changes are obvious symptoms that we suffer some problem in our lymphatic system. It may surprise you to know that 80% of the lymphatic system is distributed throughout the intestines, and that is why it is there where the greatest immunological activity is focused and where it takes weight what is known as ‘One is what you eat’ .
It is essential that we take care not only our diet but also our lifestyle habits. The main functions of the lymphatic system are to isolate and fight infections and absorb excess fluid, fat or waste from our body. If these elements are blocked, or accumulate in excess, the problems appear. And they can be very serious problems that immediately affect our health and other important organs such as the liver, the pancreas, the spleen or even the intestines themselves. So what if we learn to follow proper guidelines to care for and detoxify our lymphatic system, taking care that it is always healthy and in good condition?
Guidelines for caring for your lymphatic system
1. Brisk walking
There are several ways to take care of a congested lymphatic system. But we have to take into account that there is no specific organ that pumps the lymphatic fluid through the body, as happens for example with the heart and blood. The lymphatic system focuses primarily on muscle activity and contraction to pump the lymphatic fluid through the body. Therefore, it is for that reason that a more than suitable way to regenerate it is to walk. But walk at a brisk pace, go out in the morning with a partner or with your partner and start moving muscles, joints, bones … there is no better exercise to reactivate the lymphatic system. It is very easy and healthy!
2. The therapy of water, juices and fruit
It is essential that we drink a lot of water, at least two liters a day. Dehydration is a major cause of a slow lymphatic system. In this way we also clean kidneys, colon and liver, eliminating toxins and lightening the work of the lymphatic system. Also point out that it would be advisable that at least three times a month, you spend the whole day eating only fruits, and drinking water and natural juices. To perform this therapy you must choose a day that you are calm at home, without pressure, in this way your nervous system will also rest and this therapy will be more effective.
Thus your intestines and your blood will see it easier to eliminate toxins, favoring the work of the lymphatic system. Remember, only 3 times a month.
We make you a reference of the most beneficial juices:
- Pomegranate juice: purifies the blood.
- Lemon juice : cleanses the body.
- Cucumber juice : cleans the blood.
- Melon juice: purifies and refreshes the blood.
- Grape juice: hepatic and biliary decongestant.
- Alfalfa juice : purifies the blood.
- Celery juice: slows down toxins.
- Juice eliminates toxins: 3 carrots, 1/2 cucumber and 1/2 beet.
3. Take care of your diet
This information you already know and we repeat it every day in our space. Watch what you eat, avoid fast and industrial food, refined flours, excess sugar and salt, red meat. .. all this type of unhealthy food is going to make us full of toxins and, in the long term, both our lymphatic system and the rest of our organs work badly. It costs you nothing, it’s a daily effort that is worth it for your health. Go for a good meal, including for example all green leafy vegetables, artichokes, tomatoes, legumes, whole grains, seaweed, pumpkin seeds … and it is also essential to start the day with a glass of lemon juice with warm water. excellent to detoxify the organism in the early hours of the morning. Do not forget!
4. Purifying herbs for the lymphatic system
- Burdock: a very effective cleansing plant to cleanse the blood and lymphatic system. With it we will eliminate toxins both in the skin and in the urine, in addition, this medicinal plant prevents infections and sore throat, liver and biliary disorders, cystitis, herpes, fever, diabetes … Just put a teaspoon in boiling water and let stand . You can take up to two a day.
- The nettle: we have talked to you many times about the nettle in our space. It is a great cleanser, detoxifies the blood quickly and eliminates toxic substances, also taking care of our liver and kidneys.
- Aloe Vera: Wonderful, right? We know it, and that is among its many benefits is also its effect immunostimulants, antibacterial, and detoxifying … ideal to cure our lymphatic system. You can make two infusions a day with it, just dilute a small teaspoon with a cup of boiling water. Accompany it with a few drops of lemon juice.