The brown marks that appear on the hands through the passage of time are a clear sign of aging. That is why it is worth taking into account some tips to either hide them or, otherwise, eliminate them. Read the following article to find out more.
Stains by age: what to know
As the years pass, the skin becomes stained by an imbalance in melatonin, a component of the dermis. This is why older people often have freckles or brown spots on various parts of the body, especially on the hands, neck, shoulders, arms and face. Some factors “help” to worsen the picture, such as high sun exposure throughout life, not caring for the skin with creams, heredity or genetics, the type of diet (if it is healthy or full of fats), how much water drink per day, alcohol, tobacco, makeup, the use of certain cleaning products, menopause, pregnancy , some medication etc.
While preventive measures can be taken to prevent these patches from coming out on the skin, the truth is that when they are installed, we must do something to disguise or eliminate them.
To prevent this problem, it is necessary:
- Be careful with exposure to direct sun, especially in summer, because this facilitates the appearance of spots. Use protection factor and if you have too white skin, do not hesitate to apply a sunscreen (or a high factor for children). Do not forget to place a good amount in your hands.
- Keep your hands always hydrated to avoid or appear stains or keep appearing more.
- It is necessary that you drink a lot of water to hydrate yourself inside. You will be helping to eliminate toxins and avoiding the general aging of both the cells and the skin.
- Take a balanced diet rich in foods considered “antioxidants”, which will help keep your skin healthier and younger, remove stains and freckles and not allow new or appear to enlarge.
- Consult a dermatologist if the marks are too deep or have been for a long time.
How to remove hand stains with home remedies
For this recipe that removes the stains that appear on the hands, you need a whitening cream, the juice of a lemon and sun protection factor. Apply the cream first on the affected area, so that they light up a bit and reduce their unpleasant appearance. Apply sunscreen on the back of your hands when you’re away from home, especially on the beach or in the pool. You can use makeup to cover the spots, taking into account your skin tone until they have completely disappeared or improved their appearance. Squeeze the juice of a lemon and pass it through the spots once a week, taking into account not going out on the street that day, since it is not a good combination with the sun (even more stain).
- Extract the gel from an aloe vera stem and apply twice a day. If you get buttermilk do not hesitate to dip your hands in it or rub it with an embedded cotton.
- Mix in equal parts apple cider vinegar with cream. Use for any part of the body, including hands.
- The oxygenated water is a very good ally for stains. Embed a cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide (your scientific name) and place it in your hands every day before going to bed.
- Make an infusion with dandelion (a cup of water per tablespoon of grass). Apply two or three times a day. If you have the plant, you can open a stem and extract the sprout that springs to place on your hands daily.
- Crush 1/3 cup of chickpeas and add a little water. Leave to marinate all day and place on the spots at night, let it dry and wash. Repeat daily.
How to remove freckles from your hands with home remedies
If instead of spots your problem is freckles, you can take advantage of the benefits of nature to eliminate them, especially if they are in your hands and you start to embarrass them show them:
- Apply the juice of a handful of watercress or parsley with water (crushed) overnight. Rinse just when you wake up.
- Put a glass of beer to heat in a bain-marie. When it is about to boil, remove from heat. Let it cool a bit and wash her hands with freckles. Repeat every day for at least two weeks. After the treatment, you can apply castor oil or olive oil to protect the skin.
- Cook a tablespoon and a half of radish root powder and a cup of sour cream or cream. Add one and a half tablespoons of oatmeal powder. Apply by giving circular massages.
- Mix a cup of water with a pinch of salt, a splash of lemon juice and a tablespoon of alcohol. Spread a cotton ball over your hands before sleeping and wash the next day.
- Dissolve a little sugar and the juice of a lemon. Apply with a brush or brush on each of the freckles (if you do not have too many), let it act for half an hour and then rinse.
- Mix a spoonful of pure honey with the juice of a lemon to form a paste, which you will apply on the freckles, leaving half an hour to take effect. While the lemon can dry the skin, honey will keep it protected and hydrated.
- Tritura three strawberries and two apricots to form a paste. Apply on hands and leave 15 minutes before rinsing.
- Use a slice of papaya to rub on freckles daily. Let it dry or wait 20 minutes before washing. In addition, the skin will look much brighter and cleaner.