After a treatment to remove the pimples from the skin, it is likely that the face is stained or marked. Those scars can be a bit difficult to remove, but not impossible. In the following article you will know some recipes and home remedies to remove the marks produced by acne.
Home treatments for acne spots
Among the most outstanding advantages of these natural remedies we can find the fact that they are not harmful to health, they are very economical and the ingredients can be obtained without problems, until some of us will already have them in our house. The skin will not be exfoliated by chemical or harmful products.
We can divide between two types of treatments to eliminate acne marks:
- Citrus fruits: are based on a citrus fruit or vegetable, which work to clarify the appearance of the skin, get rid of dead skin and block the production of sebum, so that granites do not reappear. It is necessary to know that these remedies should be applied at night and not leave the house before rinsing the face well, because it can generate spots.
- The oils: mix several essential oils or use them as a base for a home remedy that eliminates acne and its scars, allows to reduce the characteristic reddish pigmentation. The results are achieved if the treatment is performed at night and daily.
Natural remedies to eliminate acne marks
- Rosehip oil: pour a few drops of this essential oil dissolved in water into a cotton ball and then apply to the spots where the spots were.
- Coconut oil and turmeric: mix a tablespoon of coconut oil with a teaspoon of turmeric or Indian saffron. Apply on the skin every day at bedtime, it is really very effective.
- Brown sugar: Melt some brown sugar or brown sugar in boiling water to make it thick. If you have oily skin add a few drops of lemon juice and if your skin is dry, a few drops of olive oil. Allow to cool and apply on the affected area.
- Brewer’s yeast: this home remedy serves to prevent the reappearance of acne. Eat a tablespoon with meals, daily. You can also make a mask by mixing with a little milk . Apply this paste to your face, let it dry and rinse.
- Pineapple puree: mash a slice of fresh pineapple until mashed. Apply on the face where there are spots and let it act for 15 minutes. Thanks to the great contribution of vitamin C of this fruit, the dermis will be able to produce more collagen. In turn, it has ascorbic acid that fades acne scars and performs a gentle exfoliation.
- Sodium bicarbonate: this ingredient has many benefits for it is that it is used for many purposes, both in the world of cosmetics and health or home. Apply directly bicarbonate on the scars produced by acne and wet with a little water, to spread better. Let it act for a few seconds and then wash the skin with warm water.
- Chamomile: this flower has antiseptic properties, being one of the best home remedies to eliminate acne marks. Make an infusion with a tablespoon of chamomile flowers per cup of water, let cool and apply wet compresses on the skin. You can also do chamomile baths, with a cup of flowers for two liters of water, for 15 minutes if the scars are not on the face only.
- Aloe vera: how could it be otherwise, aloe vera aloe vera is an unquestionable ally in regard to aesthetics and health. Extract the pulp from a stem and apply to the skin every night, allowing it to absorb and dry, without rinsing.
- Lemon juice: serves to lighten the dark spots that remain on the skin due to acne. Apply all over the face before going to sleep and do not go out on the street before rinsing well, as their acids may have the opposite effect.
- Olive oil: it is an effective treatment to eliminate acne marks. It is necessary that you soak a cotton with some drops and spread on the affected area. To make an exfoliating effect, you can exert some pressure by passing the cotton.
- Crushed tomato: this fruit has vitamin A, which serves to repair and rejuvenate the skin. You only have to grind half a tomato and apply on the face, leaving about 15 minutes and rinsing with warm water.
- Honey: honey serves to moisturize the skin and also remove the scars that you have left. It is good to match the color. Apply a layer on the face, leave on for 15 minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
- Vitamin C: food also has a lot to do with the improvement in the treatments you choose. Therefore, do not hesitate to add some beneficial ingredients to your diet, such as fish and soy (rich in collagen), strawberries , raspberries and blackberries (for vitamin C) and tomatoes (for lycopene).
- Egg white: separates the yolks from the whites and uses the latter. Beat well until you get a thick paste. If you have oily skin apply a little lemon juice to achieve better results. Wash your face well and apply the mask. Leave to work for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water. Repeating two or three times a week will cause the red acne marks to disappear.
- Nutmeg and milk: mix a tablespoon of milk with grated nutmeg and sprinkle on the face to remove dead skin and turn off the skin marks left by the pimples.