The “salt effect” on the arms is not pretty at all. Flaccidity is a common problem that appears when aging because the skin loses its elastin but also when gaining weight.
In this article we will tell you how to eliminate the “bat wings” with exercises.
Routine to reduce flaccidity in the arms
This problem can be synonymous with having completed several years or have gained a few kilos.
However, those who lose weight do not always make sure to reduce the accumulated fat under the arms.
The flaccidity, more than anything, is an aesthetic problem and the good news is that firming the skin is not as complicated as we can imagine.
You only need a good exercise routine, some will, perseverance, discipline and, of course, maintain optimism.
The changes are not seen overnight, because the body must conform to the new movements.
If you add a balanced diet that includes lean proteins, whole carbohydrates, healthy then the results will be more satisfactory in less time.
Many of these exercises need weights to achieve more beneficial effects. You do not have to buy them. You can fill some plastic bottles with earth, sand or water and that’s it.
The antiflacidity routine is composed as follows:
7 exercises with weights
Weights or dumbbells are taken very strong with the whole hand.
- The first exercise is to hold a weight over your
- Bend the elbows so that the weight is close to the nape of the neck. Hold the position for 5 seconds and stretch again. Repeat 10 times.
- The second exercise requires two weights, one per hand.
- Stand with your legs together.
- Raise your arms as straight as possible to the height of the shoulders (you will be like a cross).
- Hold a few seconds and lower your arms.
- Do 15 repetitions.
- In third place an “extension” of the previous year.
- Instead of stopping the rise of the arms at shoulder height, continue until the weights touch above the
- Comply with 10 repetitions
- Lying on the mat on her back rests her feet on the floor.
- With a dumbbell in each hand, extend your arms over your head.
- Bend your elbows and lower the little pesitas behind your head.
- Return to the original position and repeat 10 times.
To carry out this exercise you only need a dumbbell.
- Take it with the right hand and extend the arm as “stuck” as possible to the ear.
- Take the arm with the left hand.
- Bend the elbow so that with the forearm you touch the head (the weight will remain “hanging” next to the left ear).
- Stretch again and do 10 repetitions before changing arm.
- To work the triceps and eliminate the flaccidity of the arms another option is to get on your knees on the mat, with the
- Take a weight with your right hand and stretch your arm as in the previous exercise. The other arm rests on the waist.
- Next, bend the elbow and bring the dumbbell back without “detaching” the shoulder from the side of the ear.
- Hold a few seconds and stretch your arm.
- After 10 repetitions it passes to the other arm.
For the last exercise you will need a dumbbell and a bench.
- Rest the knee and the right palm. It leaves the back parallel to the ground and the head aligned.
- Take the weight with your left hand.
- Stretch the arm back (following the position of the torso) and then flex the elbow with the dumbbell at chest height.
- Repeat 10 times and change sides.
2 exercises without weights
If you do not have pesitas or prefer another type of routine (you can combine the exercises with and without dumbbells) these ideas will come from wonders:
To make triceps funds you must sit on a bench and stretch your legs. Until you get used to it, you can do the same but with your legs bent (the soles of your feet resting on the floor).
- Place your hands with your palms facing out on the edge of the seat.
- Lift your
- Then lower your hip as close to the ground as you can.
- Hold for a few seconds and return to the initial position of extended arms.
- Repeat 15 times.
- The push-ups are also very good to increase the strength of the muscles and eliminate fat and sagging.
- Get on your knees on the mat, cross your legs and rest your palms on the floor.
- Extend the arms (spaced a shoulder width apart). Take your torso forward.
- The idea is that only the palms and knees are supported on the floor. The effort must be made by the arms.
- Repeat at least 10 times.
Once you have mastered this exercise, make it a bit more difficult: