The consumption of too copious and abundant meals can cause digestive difficulties that, in general, manifest themselves with symptoms such as inflammation, pain and intestinal gas.
These discomforts can interfere with daily tasks and, although they are usually mild, tend to present complications when they are not given enough attention.
Among other things, its appearance indicates that the intestinal bacteria are out of control and, in addition to this, there is an imbalance in the .
The good news is that it can be controlled naturally , since there are alternative remedies that favor the digestive process and the regulation of the intestinal flora.
In this opportunity we want to share a treatment of aloe vera and papaya whose intake significantly reduces these discomforts.
Remedy of aloe vera and papaya to fight inflammation and intestinal gas
Both aloe vera gel and papaya have multiple properties that help improve the functioning of the stomach.
Rich in natural fibers and digestive enzymes, this home remedy is a good complement for the relief of inflammation and the symptoms of indigestion.
Benefits of aloe vera
The crystal that contains leaves has been used for hundreds of years as an ally to improve gastrointestinal health.
- This ingredient concentrates large amounts of vitamin B, a nutrient that stimulates the absorption of nutrients and digestion.
- It provides vitamin A, essential amino acids and enzymes , which participate in the digestive work.
- It has substances such as aloemodina and allomitina, that help to heal the tissues in case of gastritis, ulcers and excess of acidity.
- It is attributed laxative properties, suitable for improving bowel movement in cases of constipation.
- It has antiviral and antibacterial properties that help reduce the risk of .
- Its anti-inflammatory effect combats indigestion and the sensation of heaviness.
- It feeds the microbial flora of the intestine and, incidentally, decreases the production of gases.
Benefits of papaya
Papaya is a tropical fruit with a soft texture that, due to its delicious flavor, is part of the regular diet of millions of people.
- It is valued for its significant contribution of essential nutrients, including vitamins A, B and C, potassium and dietary fiber.
- It has an enzyme called papain, which acts as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and detoxifier.
- This substance favors the relief of digestive problems, since it helps to accelerate the digestion and assimilation of
- It is an effective remedy against the lazy intestine , preventing the accumulation of waste inside.
- Its compounds improve the healing process of stomach tissues, especially in the case of ulcers and gastritis.
- Prevents and combats acid reflux.
- It diminishes the swelling of the abdomen and acts as a carminative in case of intestinal gas.
- It fights infection by intestinal parasites and helps strengthen the immune system.
How to prepare this aloe vera and papaya remedy?
The home remedy for aloe vera and papaya is a healthy drink that, in addition to supporting digestion, improves the health of the skin and hair.
Its nutrients are easy to assimilate and, by regulating the pH of the blood, it helps to .
- 5 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel (75 g)
- 3 slices of papaya
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Cut a leaf of aloe vera and extract the equivalent of 5 tablespoons of its gel.
- Cut the slices of papaya into several cubes and take them to the blender with the aloe, honey and glass of water.
- Process all the ingredients for a couple of minutes or until you get a homogeneous drink.
- Serve it without straining and consume it instantly.
- To detoxify your body, consume the drink on an empty stomach, for 7 or 10 days.
- If you have inflammation or gas, consume it up to 2 times a day.
- Take it on an empty stomach, at least 3 times a week, if you have ulcers or
Ready to prepare this drink at home? If you have slow digestions, or, you are inflamed by eating too much, combine these wonderful ingredients and take advantage of their properties.
Include it in your regular diet if you usually have intestinal difficulties recurrently.