Throughout our day to day due to the hours we spend at is usual to end up adopting a bad posture .
If this is your case, I’m sure you’ve already seen how your back and bones look resentful. And this is one of the most sensitive areas of our body.
Take note of these recommendations on how to improve your posture in ten seconds.
It is a series of exercises that have a quick effect, since their results are visible almost immediately.
The problem is that these do not last long.
So, to make them stay, we must complement these tips with other exercises.
1. Greeting posture
Making this position is very simple and you will notice great improvement.
- To carry it out you will have to hold your hands behind your back and put your palms together.
- The key is that your arms form a straight line that goes from the right elbow to the left elbow.
- Try to keep the shoulder blades together, and hold in this position for 10 seconds.
2. The position of the padlock
- To make the position of the padlock you will have to put an arm behind the back. Lift the other while you have it bent, as in the image above, and pull it towards the shoulder blades.
- Then you will have to close your hands as if it were a padlock, stretching the elbow of the arm and lifting it up.
- Do it five seconds with one arm and then change to the other.
3. With turns
To avoid bad posture it is also important to change the position of the lower part of your body .
- To do this you will have to bring your hands behind your head and turn the upper part of your torso to the left.
- The objective is for the be perpendicular to the backrest area of the chair.
- To be truly effective, you will have to hold the position for 5 seconds, and then do it in the other direction.
4. Stretching stopped
- To do this correctly you will have to stand up (stopped).
- Make sure both shoulder blades,
- Then you will have to tighten your abdomen and take a few deep breaths, this way you will relax your muscles.
5. Arched back
- To carry out this position you will have to sit on the edge of the chair, bring your hands behind your head and arch your back, while looking towards the ceiling.
- Then, gently, you will have to bring your head back, without looking up, and while you also support the back of the chair.
6. With weight
We can find this modality both in the back and in the chest.
If we look at the modality that focuses on the weight on the back, the exercise will be as follows:
- When you are in front of the computer, hang on your back some object that makes you go back and that forces you to keep your
If you opt instead for the option to do so with an extra dose of weight in the chest:
- You will have to hang from your chest whenever possible a backpack.
- With this, what you will achieve is that the body tries to overcome the weight and unconsciously you will take the shoulders back to maintain balance .
7. On the edge
- To do this position you will have to sit on the edge of a chair.
- Place one foot under it and put the other forward (with in the image above).
- It is a posture with which you will be able to straighten your back and keep it straight to keep your balance .
- The most advisable thing is that you put yourself in this position after doing some of the previous exercises.