The banana plan that we bring you today complies with the regulations of good nutrition, nutrition and proteins. In this sense, it is of high relevance that you know that you can consume it whether you are celiac or if you are in a special diet.
There is no limitation that excludes you from preparing and ingesting it. In fact, quite the opposite: by doing so many types of nutrients that are not normally found in a single preparation will enter your body.
In addition, banana bread fitness is also known to be the ideal alternative to traditional . The problem is that the latter is full of processed flours, sugars and carbohydrates. Something not recommended if you’re looking to stay out and take care of fat and refined foods with high calories.
As you go through the kitchen and put on your apron, you will not only find a recipe with a singularity like almost none other, you will also have a tasty and exceptional preparation . Remember, it comes from the banana and, like almost everything related to this fruit , it always tends to be quite delicious.
What do you have to do to prepare fitness banana bread?
Nutritional information of banana bread fitness
What makes this banana bread perfect is that all the sugar it contains is already of natural origin . However, you can always add some sweet by using some sweetener. Simply you decide if you incorporate it or not.
Beware of this! The alternative offered by banana bread fitness lies mainly in the ingredients you will use for the realization. For example, the malleability and fiber contained in oat flakes (main ingredient) is a good indicator of what you are about to eat.
Now, the more you can impersonate the calories of carbohydrates for other more nutritious elements such as fibers, the better the impact you will find in your daily diet . Remember, not all cereals have a similar function. In this sense, opt for oats before wheat, or rice instead of barley.
On the other hand, if you are not very fond of artificial sweeteners, you can use honey and substitute this type of sugar for one that is completely natural and recommended for you. Of course, you should keep in mind that in terms of preparing banana bread fitness, the amounts may vary.
- 1 cup oatmeal (120 g)
- ½ cup of oat flakes (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of brewer’s yeast (30 g)
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 3 well-ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (15 g)
- 2 tablespoons ground nuts (40 g)
- ½ glass of soy milk (100 ml)
- 1 pinch of vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons of natural sweetener (30 ml) (optional)
- The first thing you should do is peel the ripe bananas.
- Then, and with great dedication, you will proceed to crush them.
- To achieve the necessary consistency in the dough, you will need to mix very well. That is, the texture must remain completely free of lumps .
- Add the oatmeal together with the flakes to the resulting mixture of the banana puree. Go integrating all the ingredients through gentle enveloping movements.
- Next, add the chopped nuts, the whole egg, the
- Now, it ‘s time to mix everything together calmly and gradually increase the vigor.
- Also, it is important that you pour the soy milk slowly and continue mixing until you have finally thickened.
- Almost to finish, add the two egg whites and stir a little more.
- To finish, place everything on a tray, previously greased with olive oil, and bring to the oven for 40 minutes at 180 ºC and ready!
Then, try to taste your fitness banana bread.