Eliminating cellulite is a war that some have to deal with day after day. In fact, there are even those who have certain complexes due to their presence. Therefore, below we will present a good diet to combat and attenuate cellulite.
In simple terms, cellulite is nothing but fat. Overweight or not, anyone can suffer . So we have to get down to work with that orange peel that bothers us so much.
We have to start by changing our lifestyle. What we recommend is to start by feeding. It is not a temporary diet, but healthy eating for the rest of our lives with certain “sins” allowed, which can be sweets or other foods.
Diet to reduce the effects of cellulite
The word diet can be annoying for some people, but here we use it as a synonym of commitment and responsibility with the changes that must be generated and maintained. To reduce cellulite you should eat foods low in fat and sugar .
- Eat every three hours: The idea is to split the amount of food you eat during the day. It distributes in these times the main meals and the allowed ones or collations.
- Do not skip breakfast: After waking up you should not spend more than 4 hours to take the first meal . This is very important for the functioning of your organism.
- Avoid sweets because they have concentrated sugars: You can afford to make some candy, but remember that these should not be eaten every day. Ideally, one a week.
- Forget refined carbohydrates: No flours, no rice, white bread or ordinary pasta. You can replace them with their integral versions . They are healthy and you will not feel the change.
- Decrease the amount of salt you add to your meals: Salt contributes to and this promotes the appearance of cellulite. Season your food with herbs and avoid the use of processed products.
- Discard fats of poor quality: fried foods, chicken skin, lard and whole milk are potential sources of these fats. As far as possible, avoid its consumption.
- Goodbye to vices: A diet for cellulite should be free of caffeine , as it is a great enemy when you want to disappear or reduce the presence of orange peel.
Caffeine causes vasoconstriction and inflames skin tissues. Replace coffee and soft drinks with tea. Similarly, it eliminates the consumption of alcohol, cigarettes and spicy foods.
You must read: .
3 fruits that should not be missing in a diet for cellulite
1. Grapefruit or grapefruit
There are many properties that this fruit will contribute in the fight against cellulite. It contains very high levels of vitamins A, B and C. In addition, it helps to lose weight, to feel satiety and to reduce appetite . That’s why we recommend you start the day with a good grapefruit juice.
It also reduces cholesterol levels and is an excellent ally against cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
With the pineapple you will avoid the retention of liquids, you will take care of the health of your colon and detoxify your organism . In addition, it contains vitamin C and helps to lose weight.
Eat three slices a day, one with each main meal.
It is a fruit with a special power against cellulite. Makes food move more easily and quickly through the intestinal tract. In addition, a medium apple can only reach 80 calories, so it also helps to sate and lose weight .
To this trio you can add, the melon , the Chinese oranges and the pomegranate. All with an excellent flavor and vitamins that fight against the appearance of cellulite.
They are an excellent option as snack and you can accompany it with nuts.
What else can you do to avoid cellulite?
We have already told you that food is the beginning of this great path that you must travel to mitigate and bring to a good end a diet for cellulite. Considering the points that we have already specified, we invite you to:
- Do not abuse shoes with high heels.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes.
- Say no to stress, because it generates hormonal changes and the distribution of fat can be altered and modified.
- Do some physical activity Walk for half an hour, go up or down stairs, ride a bicycle. Exercise should never be absent, its benefits are diverse and you surely already know them.
The diet for cellulitis is about following a balanced diet. The goal is to transform it into a lifestyle and not into a restrictive diet . Enjoy the change and remember that your body is a temple that you must take care of.