As we grow our responsibilities increase more and more , and if you have children at home, let alone.
Work, home, family, friends, partner or hobbies are points that can not, or should, be relieved for lack of time.
For this we bring you this article with 7 keys so you can organize yourself a little more and you can enjoy everything that makes you happy.
All this, while fulfilling the responsibilities of daily life.
1. Write down your homework
Our head is a bunch of memories, dreams, ideas and above all outstanding. Clear your mind a little with the help of the notes.
In these you will capture those tasks that you have to perform during the day.
- With this you will not wear out remembering what you had pending and, above all, you will fulfill each of the memory can play tricks on us.
2. Organize your routine
Do not leave anything to chance . If you calculate and schedule how long you will be delaying arranging, making breakfast, an , the way to work and, in short, all the activities of your daily routine, it will be easier to distribute the time correctly.
- Really this habit will avoid excess stress and, of course, will make it easier for you to control the time you spend on each activity.
- Of course, unforeseen events may arise. That is why you do not adjust your schedules so much and leave a space between one activity or another in case of any eventuality .
3. Prioritize your tasks
Since you are going to use the daily notes for the tasks that you have pending, try to organize them according to your level of complexity.
- There are those who are more proactive during the morning, so this is the ideal time to carry out those activities with more complexity since it has all the
- On the other hand, there are other people who are more nocturnal and their time of inspiration and dexterity is at night.
- So, if you are in this group, start with the simplest tasks and leave for the end that which needs all your concentration.
Many times, seeing us overwhelmed with so many responsibilities, we do everything at the same time.
This is something that, in addition to bringing us stress, exposes us to fail and make mistakes in some activities.
- Focus and devote 100% your attention to each of the tasks you must do.
This way you will not make mistakes and you will not have to invest time in that same task again.
5. Keep your spaces in order
How much time do we lose at home looking for the favorite sweater, the tie, a bracelet? The same happens in the office, with the stapler, the agenda, that document …
- If you are organized in all the spaces you inhabit it will be easier to develop your duties.
- You will feel more comfortable and at ease and, of course, you will be more efficient.
6. Cheat less and act more
Nonconformity is one of the main limitations with which we struggle daily.
If you are going through a bad time in some area of your life, try to stay calm and get the best out of yourself .
- See the glass half full and fight to put that aside and keep giving, in each of the factors of your life, the best.
- On the other hand, there are activities that we do not like to perform, but they are indispensable.
Do not waste your time or waste yourself doing bad environment.
Find a way to successfully complete this activity and go. Finish and enjoy the pleasure of acting professionally .
7. Let them help you
If you are one of the people who think “if I do not do it, it will not look good”, you are being very selfish with yourself.
Teamwork is necessary , at home, work, studies … even in a loving relationship!
- If you divide tasks among those around you, you will be taking away half of the responsibilities you carry.
- If you are an innate leader, delegate and explain well the results you want .
- Try it and see how you will have more time to invest in activities that really need it.
8. Do you have time for yourself?
Whatever the end of your need to control time better, never leave aside.
That’s what life is about. If we invest energy and effort week after week in the study, work and move forward our family, we do it for well-being.
All with the goal of being successful, happy, healthy people, and bring harmony to our lives and those of those around us.