The granites in the arms are small alterations that are usually formed by the obstruction or infection of the hair follicles of the skin.
These have a similar appearance to facial acne, although they tend to appear in more quantity, giving an irritated and unsightly appearance.
In some cases they are produced by pillar keratosis , a condition in which the that connects to the follicles accumulates.
However, most cases are mild and can be minimized with the application of cosmetic products such as natural exfoliants.
In this opportunity we want to share 5 interesting recipes so you do not hesitate to try them when you have this problem.
1. Exfoliating natural yogurt and honey
The lactic acid that contains natural yogurt joins the antimicrobial compounds of honey to give us an exfoliant that reduces the presence of pimples on the arms.
Its application regulates the and helps reduce the inflammation of the affected follicles.
- 5 tablespoons of plain yogurt (100 g)
- 1 spoonful of honey of bees (25 g)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (10 ml)
- Add the ingredients in a container and mix until you get a homogeneous and creamy product.
- Rub the exfoliant on the arms, making gentle circular movements.
- Let it act 20 minutes and rinse.
- Repeat its use 3 times a week.
2. Exfoliating aspirin and honey
The salicylic acid that contains aspirin is a component that helps exfoliate the skin to remove the traces of fat and impurities that give rise to the grains.
In this case we combine it with the antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory action of an ideal treatment to restore the skin’s health.
- 5 aspirins
- 3 tablespoons of honey (75 g)
- Grind the aspirins in a mortar and, after making them powder, mix them with honey.
- Rub the product on the desired areas and let it act for 20 minutes.
- Rinse and repeat your application 2 or 3 times a week.
3. Baking soda, lemon and honey scrub
The ingredients that we combine in this homemade exfoliant allow us to eliminate bacteria and dead cells retained in the skin of the arms, which prevents the obstructed.
Its regular application prevents pimples and pimples and, by the way, eliminates small dark spots.
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda (10 g)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (10 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of honey of bees (50 g)
- Add the baking soda in a bowl and mix it with lemon juice and honey.
- Extends the treatment on the arms by means of soft massages to exfoliate them.
- Let it act 10 minutes and rinse.
- Use it 2 times a week, only at night.
4. Exfoliating sea salt and coconut oil
The granulated paste that we obtain from the combination of sea salt with coconut oil helps us to remove the bacteria that influence the appearance of grains.
These ingredients remove dead cells and leave the dermis softer and hydrated.
- 1 tablespoon sea salt (10 g)
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil (30 g)
- Mix the sea salt with the coconut oil until you get a uniform paste.
- Rub the scrub on your arms and let it act for 20 minutes.
- Rinse and repeat its use 3 times a week.
5. Exfoliating clay and vitamin E oil
Its compounds nourish the affected areas and help improve circulation to restore the health of irritated follicles.
- 2 tablespoons of green or white clay powder (20 g)
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- Water (the necessary)
- Pour the clay into a bowl and mix it with the contents of the vitamin E capsules.
- If you can not get a creamy paste, add a stream of water and stir.
- Spread the product on the affected areas of the arms and let it act for 30 minutes.
- When dry, rinse with warm water and massage gently to facilitate exfoliation.
- Repeat your application 2 or 3 times a week.
Do you have these imperfections in your arms? Remember that, in addition to using these exfoliating treatments, it is important to improve eating habits and increase water consumption.