The cellulitis is produced by the formation of nodules of fat under the skin, which generates a hollowed out appearance that can be noticed with the naked eye.
It is popularly known as “orange peel”, and is one of the aesthetic problems that most affects women, especially when they reach adolescence.
Its appearance is related to hormonal changes, although it can also be due to overweight, poor diet and lymphatic difficulties.
While it is not a serious problem, some prefer to fight it because they feel uncomfortable wearing some clothes that show the affected areas.
Among these we find a natural tea of artichokes and horsetail that, added to the diet, is useful to give the skin a smoother and more aesthetic appearance.
Do you dare to try it? Discover its properties.
Artichoke tea and horsetail to combat cellulite
The artichoke and horsetail tea is a detoxifying drink that helps us supplement the diet to reduce the appearance of cellulite in areas such as the buttocks, legs and abdomen.
These ingredients contribute to improve the burning of fats in the body and, therefore, are also a great help to lose weight.
Benefits of artichokes
- It is one of the popular “fat-burning” foods, not only because it helps reduce the absorption of lipids in the intestine, but because it improves the metabolism activity to lose weight more easily.
- Its dietary fiber improves digestion and, among other things, combats high cholesterol excess and anxiety for food.
- It has diuretic properties that help fight fluid retention , one of the main causes of cellulite on the skin.
- It is also detoxifying and anti-inflammatory, which helps cleanse the blood to remove toxins.
- Its vitamins C and E reduce the negative effects of oxidative stress and prevent .
- It has a substance called inulin, which increases energy expenditure while helping to reduce blood glucose levels.
- It improves the function of the liver and the gall bladder, optimizing its work in the digestion of fats and proteins.
Benefits of horsetail
Horsetail is one of the medicinal plants that help detoxify the body to facilitate the reduction of cellulite.
- This plant has diuretic and antioxidant properties, which increase the production of urine to remove excess mineral salts and toxins that accumulate in the kidneys.
- Its essential minerals facilitate the regulation of the body’s electrolyte levels, a key factor in preventing inflammation.
- It serves as an ally to improve lymphatic and circulatory functions , avoiding interferences in the processes that reduce in the body.
- It helps to remineralize the body and keeps the muscles toned , reducing sagging.
- It is ideal to accelerate the rate of metabolism, especially in cases of overweight and obesity.
How to prepare this artichoke and horsetail tea?
If you combine the intake of this natural beverage with good eating habits and exercises, you can and reduce cellulite noticeably.
Keep in mind that it is not a miraculous remedy and the results begin to be noticed after several days.
- 1 artichoke
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of horsetail (20 g)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (5 ml)
- Chop the artichoke and put it to boil with the cups of water in a pot.
- When it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to a minimum and add the horse’s tail.
- Leave it for 2 or 3 minutes and turn it off.
- When the drink comes to rest, 10 or 15 minutes later, strain it and add a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Eat a cup of tea mid-morning and repeat your consumption in the afternoon.
- Take it for 2 weeks straight, rest one and challenge it.
- Optionally, include it in your diet at least 3 times a week.
As you can see, the combination of ingredients that we propose in this is ideal to combat excess fat and cellulite.
If you are looking for solutions against this problem, do not hesitate to prepare it.