It is delicious and easy to make. Stewed chicken is a delight for the palate that requires very little effort. In addition to being nutritious, it is a dish that satisfies all diners.
Stew of chicken with potatoes
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1 clove
- 1 tomato (40 g).
- 1/2 chicken (500 g)
- 1/2 kilo of potatoes
- 2 carrots (60 g).
- 2 whole garlics (20 g).
- 1 green pepper (40 g).
- 1 small onion (30 g).
- Saffron or coloring (to taste).
- 1 cup of white wine (200 mL).
- 1 cup of chicken broth (200 mL).
- Salt, pepper, olive oil (to taste).
- The previously chopped vegetables are frying in a little olive oil.
- When the vegetables are golden brown, add the white wine and bring it to a high heat so that the alcohol evaporates. This mixture is passed through the blender and reserved.
- The pieces of seasoned chicken are placed in the same pot and browned with little oil . Then the previous mixture is incorporated and it is completed with water.
- Add the clavillo, the chicken broth, the peeled and crushed potatoes and the carrots in pieces. Finally add the dye and place over high heat for half an hour with the pot covered.
- With the uncovered pot, let it boil until the sauce thickens. The stew is served hot . You can add thyme or a mixture of spices to taste.
Stewed chicken in the style of the grandmother
- 1 chilli
- 1/2 pepper (30 g)
- 1 medium onion (40 g).
- 3 large potatoes (150 g)
- 3 large tomatoes (150 g).
- A handful of celery leaves (50 g).
- 1 chicken medium in pieces, without skin (1 kg).
- Salt, pepper, oil, oregano powder (to taste).
- The tomatoes, pepper, chili, celery leaves and onion are liquefied with a cup of water. The resulting sauce should have chunks of the vegetables. It reserves.
- The previously cleaned and skinless chicken is placed in a medium pot with oil . Salt, pepper and oregano to taste complement this part of the recipe. When the pieces are golden brown, add the liquefied sauce and another pinch of salt.
- Let it boil and then place over medium heat, cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Simultaneously, the potatoes are peeled and cut into medium pieces. They are added to the chicken and the salt is rectified. It is cooked over medium heat until the potatoes are soft.
- After removing it from the heat let it rest for about five minutes. It is served with white rice and salad. This recipe is for 4 people.
Chicken stew with xalapeños peppers
- 4 laurel leaves.
- 3 tomatoes (140 g).
- 2 potatoes (80 g).
- 2 xalapeños chiles.
- 2 carrots (50 g).
- 2 whole garlics (20 g).
- 1 medium onion (60 g).
- 4 or 5 pieces of chicken (400 g).
- Salt, olives and capers (to taste).
- 1 heaped tablespoon of butter (50 g).
- More than half of the onion cut into half slices is fried with the chicken in the butter.
- The tomato is liquefied, a quarter of onion and the garlic. It is added to the chicken with the potato and the carrot, previously cut into small pieces
- When it begins to boil, add the 4 bay leaves and salt to taste.
- Six minutes later add olives, capers and chiles deveined and cut into strips. Another 10 minutes of cooking will give way to this delicious and nutritious dish. It is accompanied with a garnish of white rice. This recipe is for 4 people.
Braised chicken stew and chop
- 1 chili
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 tomatoes (200 g).
- 1 can of corn (100 g).
- 450 grams of potatoes.
- 1 small onion (40 g).
- 450 grams of carrot .
- 1 can of peas (100 g).
- 10 short thighs (400 g).
- 3 pork chops (300 g).
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce (40 g).
- The chicken is seasoned with garlic, oregano and pepper. It reserves.
- The tomatoes are peeled in hot water and liquefied. The onion and garlic are fried in a tablespoon of oil and the liquefied tomato and three tablespoons of tomato sauce are added.
- The mixture is cooked over low heat. Add the grains, carrots and potatoes in small squares, the chicken and the chop, cut into large pieces. It is cooked on low heat for 45 minutes and served with white rice.
- These delicious recipes teach how to prepare stewed chicken. It is a dish with a lot of nutrients , beneficial for the organism. This recipe is for approximately 4 people.