We could say that the immune system of people is like an army that is prepared to defend “the front” of enemies, which are no more than diseases of any origin. If our immune system is not in good condition, then we are more likely to catch a cold or other more serious disorder.
Increase defenses, prevent diseases
When the immune system is well “armed”, at the slightest threat that appears it can go out to attack, be it a virus, a bacterium, etc. Otherwise, if they are weakened or are smaller in number, the enemy will enter the body without any problem or obstacle, as if he had the free way to do what he wants.
The immune system identifies and destroys the aggressors that try to enter the human body, recognizes them and remembers them if you wish to enter again . Fight against any element harmful to health thanks to lymphocytes (ie, white blood cells) and antibodies (protein molecules).
This is not the only objective of the defenses, but also to avoid premature aging and above all, its consequences on people.
Some factors that cause a weakening of the immune system are:
- emotional states
- HIV / AIDS
- Nutrient deficiency
- Intestinal inflammatory diseases
- Medical procedures (medications, surgeries, treatments, etc).
So, for the immune system to be in good condition every day, you can consume delicious and very effective juices.
Juice recipes to increase the defenses
- Strawberry, orange and guava juice: these fruits have a large amount of vitamin C and that is why they increase the body’s defenses. You need half a cup of strawberries, 1 guava and 2 oranges. Wash and itch the first two, squeeze the oranges. Place everything in the blender and mix well. Drink one glass per day fasting, in the morning.
- Apricot, orange and grapes juice: for this recipe you will need 1 pomegranate, 4 apricots, half lemon , 1 orange, half a cup of pineapple, a cup of grapes and half a glass of crushed ice. Wash all the fruits and extract the seeds of each one. Cut them out so they can be placed in the blender. Mix everything until a homogeneous shake is formed. Add the ice and continue to liquefy a few more minutes. Drink every day
- Gooseberry, spinach and orange juice: the ingredients of this recipe are 2 handfuls of gooseberries, 6 spinach leaves and two oranges. Wash the currants and remove their rabbits. Peel the orange and chop. Wash spinach well. Place everything together in the blender and drink a glass per day, especially in the morning.
- Gooseberry, lemon and apple juice: it requires 1 handful of currants, 1 lemon and 3 apples . Wash all the ingredients, cut the lemon in half, chop the apples and place everything in the glass of the blender with a cup of water. Drink the juice once a day and double the intake during the winter or the season of climate change, such as in the fall, as a preventive action.
- Pumpkin and carrot juice: you need 1 slice of pumpkin and 1 large carrot. Wash and chop both, place separately in the extract and process with water in each case. Mix with a spoon and drink a glass a day all year round, except for winter, which should be taken two (in the morning and in the afternoon).
- Juice of green grapes and raisins : 8 large grapes and 2 tablespoons of raisins are needed. Extract the seeds and wash well. Place everything in the blender and add a glass of water. Blend a few minutes. Drink once a day or split into two daily doses.
- Citrus juice: the ingredients are 3 guavas, the juice of three oranges, three tangerines, 2 limes and a lemon and a spoonful of honey . Make the juice with an extractor and pour it in the blender, where the honey is added. Serve in a glass and freshly made baby, fasting.
- Garlic, ginger and parsley juice : for this “immunological” juice recipe you need two cloves of garlic, a small slice of ginger , a handful of parsley, a green apple and 3 carrots. Grind the first three ingredients and then add the apple peeled and cut into pieces and the carrots peeled and sliced. You can add a little water to make it more liquid. Drink every day, within 20 minutes of your preparation.
- Orange juice, grapefruit and strawberries: you need 1 orange, 1 grapefruit, 1 cup of strawberries (or blueberries ) and ¼ pineapple in slices. Wash, peel, remove the seeds and cut all the ingredients into pieces. Place in the juicer or blender. You can add a little lemon juice or honey.
- Apple juice, lettuce and sesame : you need 6 sheets of lettuce, 3 apples and two tablespoons of sesame seeds. Wash and chop the lettuce , the apples are well washed and with peel. Place everything in the blender and drink fresh.
- Almond, sunflower and mango juice: the ingredients are 2 mangoes, 3 kiwis, 2 apples, 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds and 4 peeled almonds . Peel and cut the fruits, add the seeds and make a juice. Take the refrigerator for three hours. Drink very cold.
- Orange juice and pineapple: the juice of three oranges and three pineapple slices without peel is required. This produces a juice in the processor or blender and drinks very cold (you can add ice or cold water).
Images courtesy of Bertholf, Andreas Kambanis, Yuri Samoilov and Breville USA.