The exfoliation of the skin has become one of the aesthetic treatments that can not be missing within the beauty routine of every woman.
It is a complete skin cleansing method that, in addition to removing dead skin, leaves a smoother and healthier appearance.
The good news is that it is not necessary to invest large sums of money in expensive commercial products because, fortunately, there are natural alternatives with the same characteristics.
In this opportunity we want to share the best 5 so that you do not hesitate to apply them on your face occasionally.
You will love it!
1. Exfoliating treatment of orange peels
The orange peels are full of antioxidants and natural oils that, in addition to deep exfoliation, regulate the cutaneous pH to prevent the appearance of imperfections.
Its regular use cleans and controls the appearance of spots and pimples of acne.
- 1 tablespoon orange peel skin (10 g)
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (16 g)
- Grate the peel of an orange until you get the equivalent of a spoonful, and then combine it with olive oil.
- Next, apply the product on the clean face, making sure to make gentle circular movements to remove the dead cells.
- Let the ingredients work for 10 minutes and rinse.
- Use it up to 2 times a week.
2. Exfoliating treatment of coconut oil and sea salt
The mixture of coconut oil with sea salt gives us a body scrub that, after being absorbed, promotes the detoxification of the skin.
Its fatty acids do not alter the natural oil production of the sebaceous glands and, instead, help to .
For its part, sea salt provides essential minerals to the dermis and, in turn, removes dead cells.
- 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil (15 g)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (5 g)
- Add the two ingredients in a bowl and mix until you get a thick paste.
- Rub it over the areas you want to exfoliate and let its compounds act for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and repeat the treatment once a week.
3. Exfoliating oatmeal and milk treatment
The homemade oat and milk exfoliant is a good option for those whose skin suffers from excess fat production.
Both ingredients regulate and, thanks to this, helps to minimize the production of sebum.
By the way, it is an effective and gentle solution to eliminate dead cells and other debris that are being retained in the pores.
- 1 tablespoon of oats (10 g)
- 4 tablespoons of milk (40 ml)
- Moisten the oats with the tablespoons of milk and, after obtaining a paste, rub it on the skin with gentle circular movements.
- Let it act for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse.
- Use it up to 3 times a week.
4. Exfoliating treatment of grapes and honey
The grapes contain a substance known as tartaric acid that, in addition to removing dead skin, helps to curb the damage caused by .
Its combination with honey bees offers an exfoliating treatment to renew the skin and prevent the premature appearance of signs of aging .
- 6 ripe grapes
- 3 tablespoons of honey (75 g)
- Crush the grapes with the help of a fork and mix with the honey.
- Take the necessary amount of the product and rub it on the face, neck and décolleté.
- Make gentle circular movements to facilitate the exfoliation and wait for it to act for 5 minutes.
- Rinse and repeat its use 2 times a week.
5. Exfoliating treatment of cucumber and honey
Cucumber is a refreshing vegetable that, because of its high content of antioxidants and water, provides multiple benefits to the skin.
Its active compounds regulate the of oils and, incidentally, create a protective barrier against sun aggressions and toxins.
In this case we enhance its effects with the properties of honey, an emollient and moisturizing ingredient that also helps to renew the skin.
- ½ cucumber
- 3 tablespoons of honey (75 g)
- Blend half cucumber until a thick paste is obtained.
- Mix it with the honey and, after forming a cream, apply it on the areas of the skin that you want to exfoliate.
- Let it act 10 minutes and rinse.
- Use it once a week.
Ready to pamper your skin at home? As you can see, you do not have to spend large sums of money to make your own exfoliating products.
Choose the recipe that most catches your attention and apply it regularly to notice your softest and healthiest skin.