Emotions have great power in our body.
The most common chronic pains affect areas such as:
You need to know what emotional problems are causing physical pain.
You will achieve this by connecting with your true identity and essence.
7 types of emotional pains
1. Pain in the teeth
It happens when you do not feel comfortable in a situation , or you can not find a way out of it.
You feel pressure, overwhelm and your emotional state can encourage that pain.
- You should take some time to clear your head and let everything happen. Resting for a while or going for a walk can be a good option.
3. Neck and cervical pain
The pains in the neck appear when you keep grudges, anger … That’s why it feels stiff.
- It is important to seek forgiveness, towards yourself or towards others.
4. Shoulder pain
You feel a very heavy load like a backpack that you carry on your back everywhere, loads with yours and other people’s problems.
Remember that you can not load the whole world on your shoulders. Let each one take responsibility for their own problems .
It is essential that you think a little about yourself, and that is the only way to minimize that burden.
5. Stomach pain
It happens when you are in an uncomfortable situation, you are not able to digest the events that are happening in your life.
- It is fundamental to accept others and admit that there are different ways of seeing life.
- That way you could open up, be more tolerant and ultimately happier.
6. Pain in the lower back
Lower back pain may appear if you are going through financial problems, which cause you a lot of stress.
They can make an appearance if you feel that you are responsible for other people who depend on you.
- It can also happen that you feel alone, that you are not able to leave the obligations in the hands of others and therefore feel more
- It is fundamental to know how to delegate responsibilities so as not to hoard everything and thus live more free from ties.
7. Pain in the hands
Hands are the way we have to connect with the world.
If you experience frequent pain, it may represent something you want, but it is difficult for you to reach.
- You do not achieve by yourself reaching that goal or you may also feel bound to someone or some situation that you do not let go.
- It is important to let go and let go.
Recommended reading to heal emotional pains
1. Louise Hay
In his book You Can Heal Your Life, he talks about how mismanaged emotions become illnesses, and some can be very serious.
If you listen to your body and learn to understand it, you will make peace with yourself.
Then you will be able to forgive, love, thank … Thus, all those negative emotions that paralyze you and make you sick will get away from you.
2. Enric Corbera
In his books, talks and videos on YouTube, he argues that the key to healing is to reach the hidden emotion generated by the conflict and trigger the disease.
The author says that, the moment we become aware and realize what that emotion is, healing comes.
This type of material can be a great help to open your mind and heart to new concepts.
Remember that the important thing is to be healthy and happy.