Getting a flat stomach is an aspiration that many have. Sometimes it is not only that accumulation of fat slightly stored in the womb, most of the time it is also due to the typical abdominal swelling, to that fluid retention that gives us the annoying image that “we have gained weight”. With this simple drink based on ginger, lemon, mint and cucumber, you can reduce these effects easily. We explain it to you!
Lemon, mint, ginger and cucumber for a flat stomach
Sometimes, we notice how a bdomen bulges us, we lose muscle tone and there is a certain flaccidity. It does not even matter that you are thin yourself, the swelling and that michelín is there and we do not know what to do to make our gut look smoother and deflated . We must bear in mind that this type of accumulated fat in this area is normal in women, are adipose deposits sometimes very resistant even with exercise.
Surely the following has also happened to you: see your belly flat in the morning and go increasing in size throughout the day, becoming even more relaxed after meals. Because it happens? Most of the time it is due not only to a sedentary lifestyle, but also our diet is basic in this aspect. There are foods that favor swelling, drinks such as sodas and even lettuce or legumes can favor it.
The lemonade that we present below can help us daily not only to deflate the belly, also to go losing weight this area the abdomen almost always so critical. We explain why:
1. The lemon
This acidic fruit has ascorbic acid that favors the correct digestions, helps the food to break down more easily and that the nutrients are properly absorbed. In addition, its component in pepsin helps us to benefit better from proteins by burning fats, that is, thanks to lemon acid our digestion is more adequate, it offers a feeling of fullness, we avoid gases and burn fat. An ideal metabolic stimulant for any diet,
Losing weight with ginger? if possible. It is a great anti-inflammatory and has a wonderful ingredient called gingero l. This compound activates the functioning of the intestines and the stomach, helping digestions, curing, avoiding gases, deflating and promoting the elimination of fats. If we combine it with other elements such as those presented here, we will obtain a more than ideal remedy to achieve a flat stomach.
Few natural herbs are as beneficial to our digestion as mint. Eliminates gases, prevents stomach acidity, helps us absorb nutrients, is anti-inflammatory, relaxes, relieves nausea. It is simply magnificent, either as an infusion or as a complement in our meals or desserts.
Soft, light, digestive and a great desinflamante. It is usual for example to use it to calm our dark circles, to nourish the skin … you can imagine then the great service it can offer your body. We must also remember that cucumber is a great diuretic, facilitates the elimination of fluids and treats is suitable to treat infections such as cystitis and nephritis, diseases that also tend to swell our belly. Do not hesitate, it is an excellent ally.
How to prepare lemonade with ginger, cucumber and mint
What do I need to make my lemonade?
- 2 liters of water
- 1 lemon
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 10 mint leaves
How do I prepare it?
- It is very simple. You see, the first thing we will do is the mint infusion. We put the ten mint leaves to boil with a cup of water. Let it boil and rest for five minutes. Once made, we reserve it.
- Now let’s get the lemon juice. Squeeze it and then, get three scratches of the lemon rind, which later we will also put in our lemonade.
- Very well, the third step is to peel the cucumber and liquefy it. Once obtained we put it together with the lemon juice and the mint infusion.
- What do we do now? Take liter and a half of natural water and pour in that glass with the infusion of mint, lemon juice and cucumber juice. We mix everything and we also throw the shreds of two teaspoons of ginger, the three lemon zest and, if you wish, one more leaf of mint.
- We leave this lemonade at rest for about two hours in the refrigerator. Some people prefer to leave it overnight, that is, do it from one day to the next, but the active principles of lemon will be more effective on the same day.
How should I take my lemonade of ginger, mint and cucumber?
This lemonade is two liters, so it will serve as an excellent tonic to take throughout the day. The key moments will be after each meal: after your breakfast, after your lunch and after your dinner. But the ideal is to take it throughout the day.
Also say that fresh is delicious, and if we accompany it with a proper diet low in fat and with some exercise, little by little we will achieve that flat stomach. Go ahead and try this lemonade!