Because of this, when we experience this sensation we tend to look for a quick cure . However sometimes we can increase the desire to vomit for lack of knowledge about what measures to apply or what are the most effective remedies.
6 natural ingredients that take away the urge to vomit
This root has the goodness to promote blood flow in the stomach and reduce the urge to vomit. The best way to prepare it for use in these cases is as follows:
- Cut two small pieces of fresh
- Put 500 cc of water in a pot to boil.
- When the water reaches its boiling point, add the two pieces of ginger.
- Lower the heat and let an infusion be created.
- Turn off the heat and let the liquid rest for a few minutes before serving.
This plant has the ability to eliminate any type of irritation in the intestine and esophagus, as well as to destroy stomach germs. To enjoy its benefits you do not need to make any kind of preparation. You just have to take some leaves, wash them, chew them and swallow them. You will find that, in a short time, this will eliminate the urge to vomit.
If you do not want to eat the raw leaves, you can also try this infusion : place a spoonful of dried mint leaves in 2 cups of hot water and let stand for 30 minutes. Slow down and drink.
- Another way to take advantage of the benefits of mint is to dip a cloth with a little mint essential oil and apply it to the skin of the stomach gently.
Another effective and well-known remedy to relieve nausea is alkalizes the more acidified blood and this helps to alleviate any symptom of upset stomach.
The best way to enjoy its benefits is to squeeze 2 lemons or limes of medium size, add a little water and drink in one gulp. On the other hand, it also helps relieve the urge to vomit to smell the lemon. For this you should only cut 1 lemon in half and place it close to your nose when you have nausea.
Fennel seeds are excellent for relieving nausea and improving digestion. At the same time, they have antimicrobial properties that help prevent and treat stomach flu that could be the cause of the discomfort.
To prepare the tea you must add a spoonful of crushed fennel seeds in a cup of boiling water and leave to infuse for 10 minutes. Stretch and drink once or twice a day , as long as the discomfort persists. Fennel tea relieves nausea. As with mint, chewing a teaspoon of fennel seeds also helps combat the problem.
Cinnamon sticks are highly effective in reducing and even eliminating the sensation that nausea produces. If the cause is indigestion, cinnamon will be very effective.
To combat the urge to vomit it is advisable to take half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and boil it in 1 cup of water. Drink when it is warm. You can add half a teaspoon of sugar.
This seasoning stimulates the secretion of pancreatic enzymes, so it is useful to combat the feeling of nausea caused by digestive problems. It has a very simple preparation. Just mix half a teaspoon of
Another way to get the benefits of cumin is to mix a teaspoon of cumin seeds with a pinch of nutmeg in a cup of boiling water and let stand for a few minutes. When it is warm, proceed to strain and consume the liquid.
You can also mix some cumin powder and cardamom powder with a teaspoon of honey and take it easy.
Aspects to consider
For any discomfort, the best cure is prevention. Thus, You should consider stopping some foods and drinks very often if you notice that they make you want to vomit. On the other hand, you can adopt the following measures:
- If the urge to vomit is more frequent in the morning, eat slowly and in small quantities. It is also recommended that you rest for at least 10 or 15 minutes after ingestion.
- Eat foods that contain
- Enjoy foods at room temperature. Since extreme temperatures usually increase the urge to vomit.
- Avoid drinking plenty of fluids during meals. It is preferable that you drink before or after eating food.
- Avoid drinks with gas, alcohol or caffeine, as well as juices that are excessively acidic.
- Drink water at room temperature when you feel like vomiting to stabilize the stomach.