Chickenpox is a disease that we all experience during childhood and most likely only occur once in life.
virus que causa inicialmente erupciones en la piel que van cambiando a rojizas . It is nothing more than a virus that initially causes skin rashes that change to reddish .
- It is a contagious disease, so it is important to keep quarantine to prevent it from spreading.
- The eruptions or spots that arise are usually limited to the torso and the face of people . In a few cases they reach the extremities.
- After a few days, all discomfort disappears, but this can vary, as can the healing and healing process, depending on the treatment you choose.
Anyway, there are many home remedies around the world that have proven to be very useful against chickenpox . Here are some of them:
This is one of the most popular remedies against chickenpox.
What should I do?
- un poco de agua hasta conseguir una especie de pasta. To take advantage of the properties of baking soda, simply mix it with a little water until you get a kind of paste.
- We will apply this on the skin and let it dry.
This will be of great help because the active components of sodium bicarbonate reduce the itching sensation and pain in the skin caused by the blisters.
So, avoid being scratched excessively and causing more damage.
acelera los procesos de curación . Cilantro is one of the herbs most used as a natural remedy because it speeds up the healing process .
This herb is very powerful because it has a large amount of organic compounds that will provide benefits for your body.
es rica en compuestos naturales que reducen los niveles de inflamación e irritación . Honey, besides being delicious, is rich in natural compounds that reduce the levels of inflammation and irritation . It is also antibacterial, so it can provide extra protection if you have chickenpox.
- uedes aplicar la miel directamente en las manchas. Since you are likely to develop secondary infections by the inevitable temptation to scratch the wounds caused by chicken pox, you can apply the honey directly on the spots.
- Let it act for a few minutes and then wash normally.
- Best of all, you should not wait long for it to take effect.
This remedy is well known in many countries because it is very useful to calm the discomfort caused by the stains caused by chickenpox.
Applying a mixture of water and sense of relief, reduce irritation and accelerate the healing process of your skin.
The leaves of neem ( Azadirachta indica ) are well known and used to treat almost all kinds of problems and diseases.
To make the most of its properties, you should prepare a paste by mashing the leaves of this herb with a little water and then apply it topically in the irritated areas.
If you prefer, you can enjoy a relaxing bath with these sheets.
es ideal después de que la varicela ha mejorado y las costras comienzan a caerse . This particular option is ideal after the chicken pox has improved and the scabs begin to fall . This way you will be sure to minimize the number of scars that will remain on your skin.
Getting into a tub full of water and Epsom salts can help you to successfully dry the marks that chickenpox produces. proceso de curación más rápido y se reducirá el picor y la inflamación. With this you will have a faster healing process and it will reduce itching and inflammation.
All you have to do is soak your body in the bathtub for at least 20 or 30 minutes, come out and dry yourself gently, with gentle touches. y hacerte más daño. If you rub, you can irritate the and hurt yourself more.
Sandalwood essential oil
Some essential oils can help you fight the symptoms of chickenpox. tiene propiedades antivirales y antibacterianas . This in particular is especially effective, since it has antiviral and antibacterial properties .
You can apply it directly or mix it with some cream that you like and then give it to you.
This oil improves the health of your skin, reduces inflammation and protects you from infections caused by scratching blisters .
sus compuestos antiinflamatorios ayudarán a aliviar la molesta picazón e irritación . Regardless of how you choose to use this plant, its anti-inflammatory compounds will help relieve the itching and irritation .
Chickenpox, a minor problem that soon disappears
Chickenpox is not usually a dangerous disease, but that does not mean that cases with complications should be taken lightly. It never hurts to consult a doctor when you get chicken pox.
However, these home remedies will be very useful in most cases.