Abdominal inflammation is a very common problem, both in men and women. Its causes can be very diverse, so its treatment is not simple. However, some foods can be very beneficial.
Discover in this article how you can prepare a healing remedy with papaya, green tea and aloe vera. In a week you will notice how abdominal inflammation improves. Test it!
More and more people complain of frequent abdominal swelling. The swelling in the belly can have different causes that we must know if we want to solve this disorder:
- Eat too much
- Food intolerances
- Drinking too much during the meal
- Mix many different foods
- Excess fiber
- Accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
- Nervous issues. When we eat with nervousness, we do not chew food well, swallow air, etc.
- Irritable bowel syndrome
However, in addition to digestive disorders, women can also suffer swelling of the abdomen due to hormonal issues . The causes are usually ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids or premenstrual syndrome.
In some cases, it may also be pregnancy or the period.
Here are three medicinal foods that will help reduce abdominal inflammation naturally. With them we propose to make a home remedy that we can take for several days to notice its amazing results.
We must accompany this remedy of good habits when eating. In the same way, it is also essential to balance the nerves and emotions , since these can also affect the organism.
Papaya is one of the best fruits to treat different digestive disorders. Thanks to its content in enzymes, among which papain stands out, this tropical fruit facilitates the digestion of proteins and reduces inflammation.
Papaya also has a high fiber content, which prevents constipation and reduces blood sugar levels. It is important to note that alterations in glucose can also facilitate the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area.
Green tea is an ancestral and medicinal beverage that hides many health benefits. In ancient times, it stood out for its high antioxidant and stimulating power . Nowadays, many people consume it almost as a ritual to prevent many disorders and, even, to lose weight more easily.
In addition, the infusion of green tea is an excellent remedy to combat abdominal inflammation. Firstly, because of its flavonoid content, since these antioxidant substances also act as natural anti-inflammatories. Second, because this drink helps us burn fat and lose volume .
The gelatinous liquid that is extracted from the aloe vera stalk is an essential ingredient in many health remedies and beauty treatments. Its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, remineralizing and regenerative virtues make it a well-known medicinal plant today.
We can extract the juice from the plant ourselves or buy it. We must emphasize that it also has laxative effects and that, in excess, it could irritate the intestine a little.
- 1 slice of papaya
- 1 teaspoon of green tea (4 g)
- ¼ cup of aloe vera juice (50 ml)
- 1 spoonful of honey (25 g)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
If we wish, in this preparation we can include some of the seeds present in the papaya, which help us fight intestinal parasites . We can add 5 seeds per recipe.
What should we do?
To prepare the remedy we will follow these steps:
- First, we will prepare the infusion of green tea. Add the tea to the almost boiling water, but with the fire already extinguished.
- Let stand 5 minutes and strain. Reserve.
- Blend the papaya with the aloe vera juice. Add the green tea when it is already warm .
- Sweeten with honey.
- Take at room temperature or cool a little, but not too cold.
How do we take it?
- To reduce abdominal swelling we should take this preparation on an empty stomach.
- We will not drink it all at once, but rather in small sips.
- If we are hungry we can have breakfast 30 minutes after finishing this remedy .
- During the day we should drink plenty of water outside of meals.
- As a treatment, we can drink this smoothie for 7 days in a row . Also, we can lengthen it to 2 weeks and then rest.