The chicken breast is one of the healthiest options to feed us every day, so it is normal that we include in our repertoire of more frequent meals, various preparations of this piece of meat. In this opportunity we want to share with you especially the recipe of stuffed chicken breast in the oven.
The good thing about this recipe is that you can not only enjoy it at any meal but you can also use the surplus to fill a sandwich , an arepa, a burrito or you can include them in a salad. This we leave to your imagination.
Now, we know that the chicken breast is a piece that tends to be quite dry when cooked, so we propose a filling that will give a lot of flavor and that will make the meat acquires a good juiciness. We assure you that you will love the result. Ready? So, get to work!
Recipe of chicken breast stuffed in the oven
The iron and the oven are two modes of cooking food that allow you to enjoy food without excess fat, but without the result is bland. On the contrary, the meals prepared in these two ways are very tasty and take all the guests easily to satiety. Without a doubt, this last aspect is very positive.
Now, the chicken breast stuffed in the oven is cooked in the is advisable to check every so often that you have enough liquid in the tray, so that it does not dry out. If this should happen, we should add a splash of water and, better yet, the same sauce with which we are cooking it.
- 4 medium potatoes
- The juice of 1 lemon.
- 8 fillets of chicken breast.
- Bacon strips.
- A touch of fresh
- Salt, pepper and olive oil (to taste).
- Cheese strips (whichever you like).
In this case, as you can see, we will be filling our chicken with bacon and cheese. If you’re not a fan of the bacon, you can substitute it for some turkey ham or ham. In fact, these options are lighter than the bacon and are very delicious.
As for the cheese, the most recommended is the Given the versatility and types of cheese, you can choose the one you like best to give that personal touch to your chicken breast stuffed in the oven.
The preliminaries of this recipe will not take more than 15 minutes. As for the baking time, this can be about 20 or 30 minutes. It is always good to start a few minutes before, in case something unexpected happens.
- Peel the
- Fry these slices of potato in plenty of oil until golden brown. Put them away for later.
- Remove the bacon crust so it is clean.
- We prepare the fillets of chicken breast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread 4 chicken fillets on a flat surface and add a few strips of bacon and Cover each chicken fillet with another steak on top. Try pressing a little to make it compact.
- Place the french fries in a baking dish. Above them we place the breasts. Add to this the lemon juice and sprinkle with a little chopped parsley.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Introduce the tray with the breasts and baked potatoes and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Of course you can fill the breasts with whatever you like. Here is a list of some of the best fillings you can use to enrich your dish:
- Mozzarella cheese.
- Raw almonds
- 1 or 2 boiled eggs.
- Strips of veal and cheese fillet.
- Orange (sauce and several slices).
- Various fruits: apple, prunes, apricots.
Another very delicious option is to cover our stuffed breasts with bacon. In fact, the previous fillings we can all cover with a good number of strips. These will add a more salty touch to the meat. On the other hand, you can include cheese and bacon at the same time.
We hope you have been encouraged to prepare this delicious dish . What we are sure of is that your mouth watered. So, try to prepare this stuffed chicken breast in the oven and share the recipe.