Surely the dream of all is to have the abdomen completely flat, free of any inch of fat and not only for aesthetics, it is also important to do so for health; However, for many people it is quite difficult to achieve, since they want to have results without having to make too much sacrifice, not much exercise, something that is unquestionably absurd.
To get to have the dreamed abdomen requires a lot of dedication and it is not enough to do twenty or more sit-ups daily, you should also practice such complete exercises, such as aerobics, in this way you avoid that fats accumulate in this part of the body. body.
It is very important, when you start to do abdominal exercises, try to exercise all the groups and not dedicate time only to some of them; In addition, we must be very consistent in order to achieve the desired objective. The main recommendation is to start with few repetitions and an approximate time of twenty minutes , to increase little by little both the repetitions and the duration.
Why does fat accumulate?
In general, fat accumulates in the abdomen due to the bad eating habits that we carry in our lives, in which foods very rich in fat predominate; being an additional factor the deficient consumption of fruits and vegetables. In addition, in other cases, it can be presented by leading a sedentary life, by stress, hormones, among many other reasons.
To help the body to eliminate the fats that accumulate in the abdomen, we have some special recommendations that you can begin to put into practice right now, so you will look very soon flat abdomen that you want.
Recommendations to show a flat abdomen
- Eliminate from the diet all those foods that may contain significant amounts of fat, trying to choose the greatest amount of healthy foods, among which fruits and vegetables should be highlighted.
- Implement a good routine of exercises that can be useful to help lose weight and, therefore, reduce the levels of accumulated fat as much as possible.
- Avoid very abundant meals. It is best to get used to dividing the food into five portions to eat during the day, remembering that they must be nutritious and low in calories.
- Consume six to eight glasses of water during the day, in this way we will be well hydrated.
- Try to avoid as much as possible the consumption of sauces, mayonnaises, chocolates and ice cream, as they are foods with a lot of fat content. It is preferable to replace them with nuts, fish, and olive oil.
- Reduce the consumption of sugary foods and soft drinks.
- The last meal of the day should be done at least two hours before going to sleep and should be tried because it is light, preferably based on vegetables. A delicious salad would be perfect.
- When doing aerobic exercises it is better to choose the morning hours.
Do not forget!
It is very important to remember that the fat that is eliminated can return sooner than we think if the exercises are stopped or the previous habits of life are retaken. Therefore, the most important thing in this regard is to be very consistent and leave aside the ‘ laziness ‘, since the results obtained are worth a bit of sacrifice.
However, we must learn to know our body very well, because that way we can better control exercise time without overdoing it. Remember that by demanding more from our body, instead of benefiting you, we will be causing you great harm. Everything must be very controlled and in its proper measure.