The dilation of the pores of the skin is an aesthetic problem that is produced by the imbalances in the sebaceous glands that, in turn, increase the secretion of fat residues.
These are usually notorious in areas such as the “T zone” of the face, although they also occur in others and cause problems such as blackheads and acne.
Their size may vary depending on the genetic and hormonal factors but, in general, they are more visible than those of a person with healthy skin.
While they are not the symptom of a serious illness, it is necessary to treat them with special care to avoid that annoying and other imperfections.
Luckily, for your treatment there are many natural products that, without causing adverse effects, help to reduce their size.
This time we want to share 5 simple methods so you can start fighting them at home.
1. Sage lotion
Sage has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties that, in addition to reducing the size of open pores, cleans impurities and prevents acne.
Its application as a lotion decreases the excessive production of fat and the accumulated .
- 1 spoonful of sage (10 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Add the sage in a cup of hot water and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Then, pass the liquid through a sieve and let it cool for 2 hours.
- Once the lotion is cold, spray it on the skin or rub it with a piece of cotton.
- Use it up to 2 times a day, every day.
2. Clay mask
Its natural assets diminish the open pores and help to remove the residues that are retained inside.
- 2 tablespoons of white or green clay (20 g)
- 1 tablespoon of rose water (10 ml)
- 6 tablespoons of warm water (60 ml)
- Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until you get a creamy paste.
- Extend the mask all over your face, especially in the T area, and let it act for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat its use 2 times a week.
3. Almond scrub
It provides fatty acids, amino acids and essential antioxidants that facilitate the process of skin regeneration.
- 1 tablespoon of almond flour (10 g)
- 3 tablespoons of organic honey (75 g)
- Pour the almond flour into a bowl and mix it with the honey until you get a thick paste.
- Rub the mask all over the face with gentle circular movements.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse.
- Repeat your application 2 or 3 times a week.
4. Treatment of orange and egg white
Thanks to their properties they eliminate the impurities that affect the health of the skin and, at the same time, regulate the production of fat.
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (5 g)
- Beat an egg white and mix it with the orange zest grated.
- Rinse the skin with warm water and then apply the treatment.
- Cover all areas, except the contour of the eyes and lips, and let it act for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and repeat its use 2 times a week.
5. Exfoliating whey and sugar
Because of its ability to remove dead cells and waste that clog pores, this is ideal to improve the appearance of skins whose pores are open.
Its regular use prevents excessive production of grease and prevents imperfections such as black spots.
- 4 tablespoons of buttermilk (40 ml)
- 1 tablespoon coarse sugar (10 g)
- Add the ingredients in a container and mix until you get a granulated product.
- Rub the scrub all over the face, using circular movements.
- Let it act 20 minutes and rinse.
- Use it 2 or 3 times a week.
Does your skin look bright? Do you notice your pores visibly dilated? Prepare any of the mentioned remedies and avoid that they generate alterations in the skin.
You will love it!