Do you present symptoms such as stomach pain, heartburn or nausea frequently? This could be a sign of a chronic stomach condition.
To treat stomach problems, nature has a very versatile plant: aloe vera. Accompanied with a little honey will be the ideal remedy to eliminate those annoying symptoms.
Aloe vera has multiple uses and benefits, from aesthetic to medicinal . Take advantage of each one of them and improve your quality of life thanks to natural remedies based on this plant. Do you know how it acts directly in the stomach? Here we tell you.
What are stomach problems and what causes them?
Stomach problems are diseases or disorders of the digestive system, these can be mild or serious. The causes are numerous and depend on each condition . The most common are high fiber in the body, intolerance to some substances or food and poor eating habits.
Some symptoms that occur in stomach problems are:
In case of presenting any of them, it is recommended that you attend the specialist doctor to determine the condition you suffer and its possible causes. An early diagnosis could avoid complications .
Stomach conditions range from irritable bowel syndrome to cancer. That is why it is important to see the doctor as soon as you feel discomfort. Take your health seriously, no pain is normal.
What is aloe vera and what are its benefits for the stomach?
Sure you know aloe vera or aloe as a good remedy for external use to heal wounds and burns. Its healing power is really impressive but also its internal use has many benefits for the organism.
Aloe vera contains vitamins A, B and C, amino acids and enzymes that help improve digestive health significantly. A single stalk of aloe will be enough to make a gel or drink with excellent healing properties.
These are some of the benefits of this plant for digestive health:
- Reduces inflammation caused by gastritis or duodenitis.
- Regenerates the stomach mucosa.
- Helps relieve symptoms of hiatus hernia .
- It cleanses the body of toxins.
- Stimulates digestion
- Reduces heartburn
- Purify the blood.
- Intervenes in the assimilation of nutrients in the body.
- Treats ulcerative colitis
- It heals the wounds caused by stomach ulcers.
- Regenerates the pH of the stomach.
- It helps in the production of insulin.
- Eliminates bacteria in the intestine.
- It reduces the symptoms of Crohn’s disease .
Remedy of aloe vera and honey for stomach problems
Make this remedy to relieve the symptoms of the stomach condition that you suffer. Take into account that it is contraindicated for pregnant women, so avoid it if you are pregnant. It is also not recommended for women who are breastfeeding.
Take it freshly made to avoid losing its properties over time .
- 1 stalk or aloe vera stalk
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Take the aloe vera stalk and peel it carefully.
- Wash it well or let it soak a few minutes in water so that it drips all the yellowish secretion that is usually quite bitter and with an unpleasant smell . The idea is that only the crystal or gel of the plant remains .
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and drink the preparation .
- The recommended amount of honey is 2 tablespoons, but this may be to the taste of those who prepare the remedy, as it is used to sweeten and improve the taste. Of course, you should not exceed the consumption of honey.
- You can drink this juice 3 to 5 times a week, before each meal and do not exceed its consumption for more than 7 days in a row.
Note: Some people are likely to have diarrhea due to the laxative effects of the plant. If it is your case, stop the treatment.
This happens especially when you do not completely eliminate the yellowish secretion of the plant before preparing the remedy. That’s why it’s important to wash it well.
With the consumption of this natural remedy, the symptoms of your stomach problems will be significantly alleviated. In the same way, do not forget to maintain a good diet and abundant hydration. If the symptoms do not subside, consult your doctor .