The diseases associated with the thyroid gland affect a good part of the population. It is a condition that tends to have a greater impact on women due to our constant hormonal changes.
One of the main functions of the thyroid is to secrete hormones : thyroxine and triiodothyronine. An adequate balance between them is reflected in our metabolism, thus preventing it from accelerating or slowing down.
Any alteration in the thyroid gland will determine that we suffer hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism, two diseases that require differentiated treatment and change many of our lifestyle habits.
Today in our space we want to offer you a simple wonderful natural remedy to achieve this balance.
Do we take note?
Nuts to regulate the thyroid gland
Nuts are a natural resource full of benefits that we should include in our diet. It is common to consume this nut to control cholesterol levels, but what many people do not know is that they are a great way to regulate the thyroid gland.
- Nuts are rich in selenium, an essential trace element that helps balance the thyroid and its metabolism of hormones in our body.
- If our selenium levels are very low it is immediately related to a deficiency in iodine, and this can cause hypothyroidism.
- On the other hand, if you have an inflammation in the thyroid gland it will also be highly recommended to consume between 15 and 30 grams of nuts a day.
- The most recommended nuts to regulate the function of the thyroid and balance the level of selenium in our body are the greenest.
Benefits of honey for the thyroid gland
Natural honey is a treasure rich in benefits for our body. It is known, for example, that the regular consumption of honey contributes energy to our brain for its normal functioning, as well as to optimize liver tasks.
- With a brain that does not suffer energy drops and a liver that manages to carry out its metabolism tasks we also regulate our thyroid gland.
- We must also bear in mind that the thyroid gland is very exposed to the environment, and that there are toxins on the outside, and even in many of the foods we consume, capable of altering its functioning.
- Honey purifies our organism, cleanses, heals tissues, eliminates toxins and, in addition, provides us with 100% natural and organic nutrients.
- Honey also stimulates the production of omega 6 fatty acid , which regulates the hormonal processes in our body. It is fabulous and suitable for our day to day as a substitute for sugar.
We invite you to discover how to take care of your thyroid if you have hypothyroidism
Remedy to regulate the functioning of the thyroid gland
- 40 green walnuts
- 1 kg of organic honey
- A large glass jar with airtight lock
Point out, in the first place, that it would be very convenient to find still green nuts. It is when more selenium they contain and when their level of early maturation contains greater benefits for our thyroid gland .
You can find them in specialized food stores.
However, nothing happens if you do not find green nuts and you include regular nuts in the recipe. They will remain adequate for our thyroid.
- The first thing we will do if we find green nuts will be to open them in half and chop them a bit with a knife or fork leaving the shell itself (which is not yet completely hard).
If you choose to include normal nuts, you will only have to remove the peel and cut them into pieces. Very easy.
- We will introduce them into our glass jar and fill it with honey. It is important that the honey will be organic and that you have not introduced sugar.
- We will let them marinate for a week. After that time, we can consume it. Ideally, in the morning you take two teaspoons (15 grams of honey with 3 whole walnuts).
- At night we will continue with our remedy. You can spread on a slice of rye bread another spoonful of honey and add a couple of nuts to pieces. Thanks to that simple remedy, we will achieve better health in our thyroids, and also, we will conciliate a quieter dream .
Do you dare to try this remedy based on honey and nuts?