We know that being in shape will always result in better health, which goes beyond any aesthetic goal; However, with these delicious recipes for breakfast, you can maintain a healthy lifestyle while you prepare to look good in that beautiful swimsuit you will use on your vacation.
Before starting, remember that it is always helpful to accompany your delicious and healthy breakfast with other . If your main objective is to see yourself better, I also suggest you exercise. Regardless if you are not very athletic or if you lack time, there are always flexible options such as a pleasant .
Here we present the best recipes to be in shape that, in addition, are delicious.
1. Omelet with goat cheese and herbs
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) of odorous herbs
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) of unsalted butter
- 50 grams of goat cheese.
How to prepare:
- Mix all ingredients except butter and goat cheese.
- Heat the butter in a pan and, when hot, add the mixture.
- Wait until the omelet is formed, then place the goat cheese on top and fold in half.
- Cook for a minute more until the cheese melts.
2. Egg ” waffle ” with vegetables
- 2 beaten eggs
- 100 grams of broccoli cut into small pieces
- 1 small tomato cut into cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) of butter without melted salt
- Mix all the ingredients and pour this mixture into a waffle maker.
- Wait a few minutes until your ” waffle ” is cooked.
3. Vegan banana yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of almond milk
- 20 grams of chia seeds
- 20 grams of Indian walnut
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Soak the chia for twenty minutes in four tablespoons of almond milk.
- You soak the nuts in water.
- Pour everything into a food processor.
- Grind until the mixture reaches the desired consistency.
4. Avocado smoothie
- 1 bag of green tea
- 100 ml of hot water
- ½ avocado
- 125 ml of Greek yogurt
- 10 grams of stevia
- 300 ml of almond milk.
- Place the green tea bag in the hot water for three minutes.
- Peel and cut the avocado.
- Place all the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until they are incorporated.
- It serves.
5. Banana pancakes
- Form the pancakes with the banana puree.
- Once formed, fry them in butter-one by one-for about two minutes.
- Serve and accompany with honey.
6. Cereal homemade bars
- Edible oil spray
- 250 ml creamy peanut butter
- 80 ml of honey
- 2 cups (400 grams) of rice cereal
- ½ cup (50 grams) of oats
- 25 grams of raisins or blueberries.
- Mix and heat the honey and peanut butter until it forms a smooth paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the oil.
- Grease a refractory mold previously coated with non-stick paper with the oil.
- Place the mixture and spread it over the entire surface using both hands.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Take out, cut and enjoy.
7. Papaya and pineapple smoothie
- 1 cup (225 grams) of
- ½ cup (120 grams) of sliced papaya
- ½ cup (125 ml) of ice cubes
- 60 ml of honey
- Pour all the ingredients in the blender and blend until blended.
- Serve immediately.
8. Spinach salad with goat cheese and bacon
- 225 grams of fried bacon broken into pieces
- 300 grams of spinach washed and disinfected
- 60 grams of goat cheese
- 1 cup (200 grams) peeled and chopped walnuts
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place all the ingredients in a suitable container.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
9. Brown cheese roasted with oregano
- 250 grams of panela cheese
- 1 small sliced tomato
- Oregano to taste.
- Place over medium heat the cheese previously covered with the oregano and the slices of tomato.
- Cook on each side for five minutes.
- Remove from the fire and serve.
10. Sliced banana covered with acid yogurt
- 250 ml of acid yogurt
- 1 sliced banana
- Place the banana on a plate.
- Pour the acid yogurt.