Eat healthy and natural and lose weight at the same time is a reality that is built on a diet made with criteria.
The 5 best salads for not going hungry help achieve that goal.
Many people see salads as a condemnation of hunger. The secret lies in the combination of ingredients .
- Green leaves, which can be eaten without limits, are mixed with carrots that provide a feeling of fullness.
- Skinless chicken, avocado, tofu or hard boiled eggs serve the same function.
The best thing is that the 5 best salads for not going hungry do not get fat.
1. Broccoli, avocado and cherry tomatoes salad
Contrary to popular belief, avocado does not make you fat .
In addition, it regulates blood glucose, controls triglycerides, lowers bad cholesterol and increases good, provides antioxidants and prevents degenerative diseases.
- 1 small broccoli
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- ½ avocado
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil (10 g)
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower and pumpkin seeds, toast with vinegar (15 seeds)
- In a large bowl place very cold water and in another bowl put water to boil.
- Then, wash the broccoli very well and introduce it in the boiling water, with a little salt, for five minutes. Drain and put it in the bowl with cold water. It serves.
- For the vinaigrette, mix the juice of half a lemon, the oil and a pinch of salt. Rectify the taste to taste.
- Cut the avocado into small pieces and put it on the broccoli .
- Add the cherry tomatoes, previously washed, the sunflower and pumpkin seeds and the dressing with the vinaigrette.
2. Spaghetti with prawns
In small portions, spaghetti can be part of the diet. Preferably comprehensive, can be consumed at lunch.
- 240 grams of whole spaghetti
- 300 grams of prawn tails
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 dry chilli
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil (64 g)
- Put water on the fire. When boiling add the pasta and cook for 7 to 9 minutes. Then drain and reserve.
- In a pan heat four tablespoons of olive oil. Add the dried chilli pepper and the garlic cut into strips.
- Before the garlic begins to brown, add the prawns and sauté for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Place the pasta in a bowl and pour the mixture.
3. White bean salad
- ½ red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 2 cups white beans (400 g)
- ½ onion
- ½ tomato
- Oil, salt and vinegar
- Leave the beans soaking the night before. The next day, put them to cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Cut the peppers, onion and tomato without skin into small dice.
- When the beans are ready, let cool and place them in a salad bowl.
- Add the vegetables and dress with oil, salt and vinegar.
- This recipe can also be prepared with canned beans, already cooked. They are drained and cleaned before adding the vegetables.
4. Broccoli with potatoes, egg and turkey
- 1 broccoli
- 3 potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cooked or roasted turkey breast or chicken (200 g)
- Olive oil
- Cook the potatoes for 20 minutes. Then peel and cut into cubes.
- In another pot the three eggs boil. Then peel and cut them into slices.
- In a third container put water to boil with a little salt. Add the broccoli and cook for 7 minutes.
- In a pan heat oil and sauté the turkey or chicken cut into strips or squares.
- When the meat is almost cooked, add the broccoli, the potato and the egg and let sauté for 1 or 2 minutes.
5. Tuna salad
- 300 grams of tuna
- 1 onion
- ½ celery
- 3 ½ tablespoons mayonnaise (70 g)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (10 ml)
- Dill (to taste)
- 1 tomato
- Salt and pepper
- Place the tuna, previously drained, in a bowl.
- Wash the onion and celery and chop them into small pieces and add them to the tuna.
- Make a mixture with mayonnaise, lemon and dill and add it to tuna and vegetables.
- Next, add the tomato in slices and, to finish, season with salt and pepper to taste.