Sometimes, our daily obligations, our problems and worries, cause us to end up changing our diet. This, plus the accumulation of toxins derived from stress, causes our health to begin to suffer. We offer the necessary guidelines for you to benefit from the so-called anti-stress diet, essential to cleanse your body and regain balance.
Habitually, stress, generates serious reactions in our body that we must take into account: coronary problems, weight changes, low self-esteem, fatigue, weakness … In case you are currently living this situation, it would be essential that you start to introduce into your life the tips that we are going to show you. With it, you will also manage to regulate your weight.
Tips to carry out the anti-stress diet
1. Think about what is important
When you are living a situation of these characteristics, you must first look for yourself and your health. It is clear that we all have obligations to fulfill, both work and family. But we must also know how to listen to ourselves. If you arrive home exhausted, never eat the first thing you see in the fridge, or eat to satisfy your anxiety. Sometimes we resort to sweets, to industrial meals to find immediate pleasure. It’s a mistake. Think about what is important, and without a doubt, maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is essential.
2. A varied diet and with the essential components
If you think you are gaining a lot of weight and if you are one of those people to whom, stress makes you take kilos, think that the essential thing is your health first. Never resort to miracle diets, diets that force us to eat very little a day or a type of exclusive food for a week. They are very dangerous diets. The most important thing is to bring a varied nutrition, which should always include the following elements: vitamin A, present in tomatoes, spinach and carrots, vitamin E, which is in nuts, vegetable oils, avocados … basic to combat Free radicals también es decisiva en casos de estrés, ya que lo contrarresta. Vitamin C is also decisive in cases of stress, as it counteracts it. So it includes orange juice or lemon juice. Magnesium, on the other hand, is basic to take care of our immune system in these cases of anxiety and stress.
3. Control the most dangerous indicators
When we go through states of anxiety and stress, it is essential that every time we pass controls to check our blood pressure, our cholesterol, the glucose level … at the moment that there is a decompensation serious problems will begin to arise that can harm us. We must remember that stress is not a harmless state, it can bring consequences.
4. Energy and relaxation
The cereals, the pasta, the brown rice … they are foods that provide us with energy, and what is more important, they are of slow combustion . This means that they leave us sated for longer. The sweet or industrial food are quick combustion, enhance stress and leave us a satisfaction that lasts very little and, what is worse, we are more anxious.
In addition to energy, we must also have means with which to get relief and rest. The infusions are an excellent option that you can not miss. Chamomile, melissa, valerian … are very successful when we go through these states.
Examples of anti-stress diet
- Juice of natural orange juice and a toast with honey
- Natural skimmed yogurt with five strawberries
- Green tea with two nuts and a plum
- One apple and one whole-grain toast with olive oil
- A cup of oats and a kiwi
- Spinach salad with two nuts and pieces of pineapple – a baked eggplant
- Salad of watercress, lettuce and half avocado – baked sea bass
- Whole rice with watercress and tuna – salad of tomatoes
- Apple juice
- A glass of soy or oatmeal
- A toast with olive oil
- Chamomile infusion
- A pear in pieces with a little lemon juice
- Carrot soup- A boiled beet with a little salt- a toast with olive oil- Melissa infusion
- Boiled broccoli with baked brisket braised with lemon- Chamomile tea
- Pumpkin soup, a baked pepper with garlic cloves- Linden tea and mint
- Boiled artichokes with a little lemon and vinegar – A half-beet juice with a carrot – Melissa infusion