The slow accumulation of mercury in the body can cause deadly diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and even Autism . Consuming the equivalent of a mustard seed results in death. It is toxic in concentrations equivalent to a grain of salt in a swimming pool! It is for this reason that metallic dental fillings composed of 50% mercury are so harmful to the body.
Mercury is included by WHO as one of the ten products causing special public health problems.
Mercury is found naturally in air, soil and even water. But through certain foods contaminated with methylmercury, such as fish and shellfish, it enters into really dangerous amounts in our body.
The main source of mercury is due to human activity . Its production comes from the combustion of coal in power plants, heating, kitchens, many industrial processes, the incineration of waste and its use in the mining of gold and other metals.
When the mercury is thrown into the environment, there are bacteria that react and transform it into a type of mercury that can accumulate in the organic cells, the methylmercury, of greater toxic capacity. The contamination of workers who are intoxicated with off by certain industrial processes is also relatively frequent. Keep in mind that cooking does not eradicate mercury from them.
What happens when mercury enters our body?
The toxic effects of mercury will depend on the age of the person, the amount that enters the body, the way it does it (inhalation, ingestion or contact with the skin) and the chemical form of the mercury.
- Methylmercury and elemental mercury : toxic to the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Mercury vapor : attacks the immune system, the nervous, renal, digestive and lungs.
- Inorganic mercury salts : are corrosive to skin, eyes and intestines.
When mercury is absorbed, the following symptoms can be observed:
The intake of mercury for the development of the fetus is especially harmful . In pregnant women due to consumption of contaminated fish or shellfish, damage to the baby’s nervous system and brain has been proven.
Another risk group is those workers who chronically are exposed to high levels of mercury, such as fishermen from certain contaminated areas.
Products and foods that contain mercury
- Amalgams for fillings : composed by 50% per mercury. After the filling is observed in four weeks as there is mercury in the jaw, intestines, lungs. Later it reaches the liver,
- Pesticides and herbicides: very used in agriculture and therefore we consume them together with vegetables and vegetables.
- Industrial emissions (especially the chlorine industry )
- Some cosmetics and products to lighten the skin
- Pharmaceutical products and disinfectants
- Fluorescent tubes, thermometers, batteries, batteries, etc.
- The fish with the highest mercury content are tuna, swordfish, sea bass and shark. It must be a great intake that contaminates us with mercury. Sardines, anchovies, anchovies and other small fish have low levels of contamination. When our diet combines blue fish with other fish no more than 2-3 times a week is not dangerous, except precaution in pregnant women. For example, a woman who consumes 300 grams of tuna a week would exceed the limits imposed by the US Environmental Protection Agency by 400%.
Homeopathic and natural remedies to expel mercury
There are foods and homeopathic compounds that by their chelating properties are used to eliminate heavy metals from the body. This means that they trap the metal toxins (mercury, lead, arsenic) and expel them with the urine . But attention! except the DPMS, the other treatments do not treat intoxication (like those of the miners), but to eliminate traces resulting from small intakes.
It is a drug well known and accepted in Germany to treat mercury poisoning, especially effective in cleaning the of the body (cartilage, tendons, etc.) . It is a molecule that drags mercury, but also copper, zinc, arsenic, cadmium, silver and tin. The pharmacist who prepares the drug and administers it must take care not to use metal needles, since it oxidizes on contact.
Dosage: 3.5 milligrams per kilo of weight once a month. It is injected for 5 minutes intravenously.
In the decades of the 60-70 was not disclosed because it had a potential use as an antidote to chemical warfare, it was not until 1978 when it began to produce for commercialization.
A dilution will be taken for 7-10 days, 3 times daily.
Half an hour before the three daily meals and before going to bed we will take 3 pills (1 gram). This treatment can last between 6 and 24 months. It is good to combine it with coriander to avoid the retoxificación, but they change the doses, would be 3g (9 pills) four times a day for 1 week and then again the dose of previous maintenance.
Mother tincture of Cilantro
It extracts the poison of mercury from the nervous and bony system . Before eating we will take 2 drops, twice a day and little by little we will raise the dose up to 10 drops three times a day . If we combine with Chlorella, then we will take the coriander tincture 30 minutes after this.
We can also absorb the tincture through the nervous or lymphatic system, for this and always 30 minutes after ingesting chlorella, we will apply 5 drops on the ankles and wrists and rub.
Also, to eliminate , we will take 10-20 drops of coriander tincture in a glass of hot water.
Consuming 2 teaspoons a day is sufficient as a heavy metal detoxifier.
You can also prepare a kind of “pesto sauce” with fresh coriander, flaxseed oil, garlic, pine nuts or lemon juice, be salted and stored in a dark glass jar. Two teaspoons of this preparation for three weeks is very effective in cleaning the body of mercury, lead and aluminum.
Stimulates the functioning of the liver. Taken in high doses helps eliminate toxins from the blood of metals and pesticides. Very used among farmers.
They neutralize toxins and activate liver function.
Wild garlic tincture
Metabolic toxins cause damage by oxidation in blood cells. Ingest 3 times daily from 5 to 10 drops protects from it.
Organic sulfur (MSM)
Methyl-sulfonyl-methane is an organic sulfur that makes heavy metals soluble.
It acts like the MSM, but it is a saturated fatty acid.