The samoa brownie is not suitable for anyone, it is undoubtedly a sweet only for super sweet tooth! It is very easy to prepare, because you only have to prepare your favorite brownie recipe with some additions … very sweet.
Enjoy a recipe that does not leave indifferent to addicted to chocolate and candy. Get to work and prepare this samoa brownie , your family will be delighted!
Recipe of samoa brownies
- 250 g of butter
- 225 g- 250 g of sugar
- 120 g of flour
- 4 eggs
- 135 g of nuts
- 140 g of chocolate to melt (minimum 60% cocoa)
- A few drops of vanilla extract
Te damos una receta clásica de brownies muy sencilla de elaborar. Note: We give you a classic brownie recipe very simple to make. You can choose the brownie recipe that you like the most.
For the Samoa brownies:
- 1 wooden spoon or plastic
- 1 large bowl
- 1 small bowl
- Hand whisk
- A rectangular mold
- 1 knife
- Baking paper
We started with the brownie:
- Melt the chocolate . You can do it in the water bath or in the microwave. If you opt for the microwave, put the chocolate next to the butter for about 15 seconds. Take out and remove. If you see that it is necessary, put back another few seconds. Be very careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Put the eggs with the sugar in a big bowl and whisk, trying not to get too much air.
- Add the chocolate and butter to the previous mixture and stir until the ingredients are well compacted.
- Add the chopped walnuts (not too much) and the flour. Re-mix
- Spread a mold with butter and put a baking paper on top.
- Add the mixture.
- Enter in the oven for about 20-30 minutes .
Recuerda que los tiempos depende del horno. Note: Remember that the times depend on the oven.
We turn our classic brownie into Samoa brownie:
- Put the grated coconut spread on the baking tray and toast until it is lightly browned. You have to be very alert to the coconut as it burns right away.
- Mix the with the dulce de leche .
- Melt the chocolate.
- Decorate your brownie with the mixture of caramel, coconut and chocolate.
Data of interest
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Processing time : approximately 1 hour
Variants to your classic brownie:
As we have said before, you can turn any brownie recipe into a samoa brownie. We give you a few variants for you to choose:
Secrets for a perfect brownie:
- Incorporate the eggs one by one . Remember that when you do not carry yeast, you have to pour many eggs into the dough to make it rise. Do not fall short and if you do not have enough eggs in the fridge, do not make your brownie !.
- Cocoa has to be bitter . If you can get it from London, better than better.
- You can put vanilla extract with an alcohol base .
- The time is not exact, so you’ll have to try introducing a skewer or a knife to see how the cooking goes. If you leave debris on the knife it is not yet ready. A little less than 180 ° C is a good temperature for the oven. It is very important that you know your oven well, since the perfect brownie is the one that is golden brown on top, crispy on the bottom and tender inside.
- Do not add the chocolate to the eggs until it is warm , your eggs will be somewhat cooked and you will ruin the recipe.
- If you can do it on a glass tray . This way you check the cooking process much better.
- If you want your brownie to be super fluffy, do it with force flour instead of baking flour.
- Use a metal mold and put baking paper on it.
- Do not cut it until it is at room temperature .