Some people can not resist the temptation to eat a dessert whenever the opportunity presents itself. If it is your case but you are concerned about the high calories they contain, there is an alternative. Avocado brownies are healthy and delicious.
You should know that, if it is well applied, literally, when you eat it, you may not even notice that instead of the classic chocolate, it is composed of avocado. When preparing avocado brownies, you have to know that the way you follow the instructions will make you (or not) have an optimal result.
It is very important to stick to the procedures and to emulate them fairly accurately.
With respect to some doubts. Surely, you are asking yourself ” why the avocado? If it’s The most important reason to replace chocolate is the high fat and calorie content that is contained.
On the other hand, in the recipe for avocado brownies, fats are supplanted by the high water and protein index of our star ingredient. Although it is of origin something salty (not too much), evidently as it goes through several processes of integration and elaboration, it will change both its original form and flavor.
In addition, it should be noted that avocado brownies are much lighter and recommended for their low caloric index. That is to say, they do not contain the levels of fats , cholesterol, that you are used to and that make you gain weight or feel guilty after eating them.
Learn the recipe for avocado brownies
They contain avocado but without leaving chocolate behind
This is a curiosity that we leave at this point to give you the time to imagine the avocado brownies recipe. That is, how it is composed.
Chocolate is not omitted completely from this dessert. In fact, a very specific type of it is used: bitter chocolate . Perhaps the most healthy and recommended variant of this wonderful but controversial ingredient. And that is precisely what you will use to flavor and shape your alternative and
Discover the simplicity and unbeatable taste of this delicious light dessert. A preparation that will fill you with expectations and taste .
- 2 cups of dark chocolate (300 g)
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil (60 ml)
- 3 slices of ripe avocado (125 g)
- 3 tablespoons of non-caloric sweetener (sucralose) (45 g)
- 2 tablespoon of vanilla (30 ml)
- 3 eggs
- 4 spoons of cocoa powder (60 g)
- ⅓ cup of leavening wheat flour (50 g)
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- The first thing you will do is go to the oven and preheat to 200 ºC . For brownies to rise it is important that the oven is hot in advance.
- Heat the bitter chocolate in a bain-marie in combination with . As the chocolate bars melt, mix and blend with the oil.
- Once you have completed the previous step, be sure to remove it from the water bath and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- In this step you will need a food processor. The main reason is because you must obtain a puree from the slices of avocado. This must be homogeneous, without lumps and with absolute consistency.
- Then, in a medium bowl, incorporate the following ingredients: the mixture of chocolate and coconut oil and avocado puree. Beat and integrate until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Go adding the rest of the ingredients to the mix, without forgetting the eggs and the wheat flour.
- Beat for 5 minutes until you notice that everything has acquired a consistency similar to pastel.
- Have the molds for brownies on hand and brown them with a little
- Pour the chocolate and avocado mixture into the molds and bake for 15 minutes.
- As with the traditional ones, to know if they are cooked, introduce a knife: if it comes out completely dry they will be ready.