The hair is falling and renewing daily , but sometimes its fall may indicate a health problem.
Every day we lose between 50 and 100 hairs and it is absolutely normal. There are hairs in different phases: some are growing, others stabilized and others have to fall.
Hair loss is also a reaction to the time of year we are .
Some causes of hair loss
Although there are many causes that may be behind hair loss, some may be due to specific problems such as:
- Clogged follicles
- Abrasive shampoo
- Bad nutrition
- Hormonal changes
- Some medications
- Problems in the thyroid
Hair loss due to poor diet
Poor nutrition, either due to lack of vitamins or restrictive regimens, causes the hair to be dull and weak.
It has a lot to do with stress and the unstable situation in which we live, which raises insulin levels. Thus, we have a greater attraction to foods rich in sugars, such as sweet carbohydrates, with a high glycemic index.
These foods create cellular inflammation that is harmful to the body. A good way to is to include vegetables and fruits in our daily routine.
Recommended foods to stop the fall
The most important nutritional elements are vitamins and minerals such as:
- Vitamin A: We found it in liver, butter, eggs and cheese.
- Group B vitamins: Rice, wheat, oats, lentils, nuts, wheat germ.
- Vitamin C: All citrus fruits, especially oranges, lemons, grapefruits, as well as kiwi and spinach.
- Iron: We found it in clams, oysters, lentils, chickpeas, liver.
Neglect and daily abuse that favor hair loss
In this case, traction alopecia could be named. This is caused by the abuse of very tight ponytails and the use of leashes and clamps of much pressure.
This problem consists of hair loss, as a result of subjecting it to excessive tension in a continuous manner. In most cases alopecia is reversible, but over time it can become permanent.
- It is advisable to wear your hair loose and, if not, cut it according to your comfort.
Another possible abuse is found in treatments that involve the use of excessive heat.
The baths of cream or color or using the dryer with hot air is very harmful to the hair bulb of the hair follicle. Its consequence is the weakening and, later, the fall.
- It is important to use natural products, without chemicals, parabens, salt, ammonia.
- Natrual products will leave your hair healthy and natural, without causing allergies or diseases in your scalp.
- Also, you can also prepare to strengthen your hair.
The permanent and dyes or colorations with totally chemical products, like the shampoo, are abrasive and very invasive for the hair.
The use of plastic combs and hard brushes made of artificial bristles can be very damaging to the scalp. Brushes with natural bristles are recommended , which do not damage the scalp.
Distressing alarm signals
Special attention should be paid if we perceive any of these signals. Also, we must go to the dermatologist to get a diagnosis if:
- Hair loss is excessive and maintained over time.
- After 2 to 4 months, the density of the hair has decreased.
- The hair is thinner and weaker.
Other signs that we must watch include:
- Start losing hair on eyebrows or eyelashes.
- The fall leaves circular bald spots on different areas of the scalp.
- There is itching in the area of less density.
- There is inflammation or redness in the area where hair is being lost.
Washing your hair every day does not cause a major fall, as they say.
Also, if we do not maintain a correct hygiene in our scalp we will be favoring the deterioration of our capillary health.
Effective treatments to stop hair loss
- Hair Mesotherapy: it treats the
- : They can lengthen the growth phase and delay rest and fall. One of the most used drugs to stop the fall is
Taking into account all the necessary care about the diet, how we handle the hair and what products we apply, our hair will look strong and vigorous.