The hair is composed of several elements, among which the keratin stands out. This substance is responsible for providing elasticity and firmness to your hair. It is estimated that 90% of the hair is composed of keratin .
On the other hand, the cuticle is formed by scales, one on the other. When the hair is damaged, these scales become rough and, therefore, the hair looks dull.
The hair is nourished and nourished through the root embedded in the skin .
Taking care of all these elements allows your hair to be strong and healthy. el cabello está maltratado, opaco, esponjoso, rebelde o deshidratado significa que está enfermo. However, if the hair is mistreated, dull, spongy, unruly or dehydrated it means that you are sick.
demuestran que, cuando maltratamos el pelo, la capacidad que este tiene de regenerarse no es suficiente . Different show that, when we mistreat the hair, the ability of the hair to regenerate is not enough . Therefore, we must appeal to treatments that allow its restoration.
Shampoo and conditioner residues plus environmental pollution that accumulate in the hair fiber are responsible for hair poisoning.
se recomienda realizar una desintoxicación capilar dos veces en el año . Thus, it is recommended to perform a capillary detoxification twice in the year .
The detoxification of the hair is due to the need to eliminate all the waste products of daily use.
When you use gel, cream to comb or another product to mold the hair, they are leaving impurities that weaken it and cause loss of shine.
You must perform detoxification when you notice that your hair has the following conditions:
- Loss of healthy appearance
- Slow growth
- Smell of burnt or dirty even after freshly washed
- If you accumulate fat quickly
- When you present
To detoxify the hair you must perform the following steps
Change the shampoo
You must provide the hair with essential nutrients. However, before you should try to disinfect each strand of hair and scalp.
Use a neutral shampoo, at least, for a month, and then elevate it with a moisturizing shampoo.
Perform a treatment with sodium bicarbonate
This element has a great cleaning effect that helps eliminate any residue or dirt that is in the hair.
Stay away from the heat
Instruments like the dryer and the iron have harmful effects. Its excessive use means that, over time, your hair becomes dry and brittle .
Less hair discoloration
Both the discoloration and the constant application of dyes is very detrimental to the health of the hair, as it causes it to be more fragile.
Eliminates the conditioner or mask very well
The waste makes your hair look dull and lifeless, so you should make sure to rinse well after applying some treatment.
Do not comb or brush your hair too much
This causes the fall and increases the breakage of the hair.
It also takes into account your use of pigtails
The excessive use of very tight pigtails is also considered as one of the causes of hair loss.
Pay close attention to your diet
Good eating habits are essential to have healthy hair in a natural way.
It is also essential that you get enough water during the day to hydrate and strengthen your hair against external aggressions.
Make frequent cuts
Cut off the tips every so often. In this way the hair will grow healthy and will look cuter and more careful.
Another recommendation is important is to apply natural shampoos and masks to detoxify your hair.
1. Strawberry shampoo
- 5 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of neutral shampoo (30 ml)
- 4 mint leaves
- 4 eucalyptus leaves
- half a cup of water (125 ml)
- Grind the strawberries in a blender, without adding water.
- Add the mixture obtained to the shampoo you normally use.
- Store it in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, make an infusion with the leaves of mint and eucalyptus and half a cup of water.
- Let it infuse for 10 minutes and wait until it is cold.
- Using a filter, strain the mixture to separate solid waste.
- Add the infusion to the shampoo.
- Wash hair as usual.
- Rinse with enough water.
- Use this shampoo once a week or every 15 days.
2. Lemon juice
This is one of the fruits with the highest antioxidant content and, therefore, it is ideal to detoxify the hair.
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 2 cups of mineral water (500 ml)
- Add the lemon juice to a container next to the mineral water.
- Close the container and mix well.
- ealiza masajes en el cuero cabelludo. Apply to the hair and perform massage on the scalp.
- njuaga con abundante agua fría. Let stand 20 minutes and rinse with plenty of cold water.
3. Mask of avocado, lemon, apple cider vinegar, sunflower oil and honey
- ½ avocado
- Juice ½ lemon
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar (125 ml)
- ½ cup of sunflower oil (125 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- ézclalo con el resto de los ingredientes hasta formar una pasta homogénea. Grind the avocado in a bowl and mix it with the rest of the ingredients until it forms a homogeneous paste.
- ealiza masajes en el cuero cabelludo Apply the mask on wet hair and massage on the scalp
- njuaga con abundante agua fría. Let it act for 30 minutes and rinse with plenty of cold water.
4. Mask of olive oil
contribuyen a darle brillo y suavidad al cabello. The moisturizing properties of contribute to shine and softness to the hair.
- ¼ of avocado
- ½ cup of olive oil (100 g)
- 3 tablespoons of honey (75 g)
- 3 tablespoons of almond oil (45 g)
- Grind the avocado pulp and incorporate the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat the mixture in a glass container for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Apply the mixture on your wet hair and scalp.
- ava el cabello con agua fría. Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse the hair with cold water.
5. Baking soda
This is one of the best remedies to detoxify hair naturally. Removes dirt and debris , leaving a very clean and shiny hair.
- 1 cup of baking soda (120 g)
- 3 cups of water (750 ml)
- It heats the water without it boiling.
- Turn off the heat and mix the cup of baking soda with the water.
- plícale la mezcla de bicarbonato yr ealiza masajes en el cuero cabelludo. Moisten the hair, apply the bicarbonate mixture and massage the scalp.
- o apliques acondicionador, Wash with plenty of cold water and no conditioner,
- The next day, wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo.
6. Apple cider vinegar
It is excellent for hair detoxification naturally, since its high acid content will erase any chemical residue.
- vinagre de manzana (250 ml) 1 cup of apple cider vinegar (250 ml)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water
- ale un masaje al cuero cabelludo. Apply it to your clean and dry hair as a hair mask and give a massage to the scalp.
- njuaga con agua fría. Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- The smell of vinegar disappears when the hair dries, so do not worry about it.
7. Bentonite clay mask, aloe vera and apple cider vinegar
. The bentonite clay has the ability to absorb all the toxins and excess fat from the scalp . Aloe vera, on the other hand, is an excellent moisturizer for hair.
- ½ cup bentonite clay powder (70 g)
- ½ cup of aloe vera gel (75 g)
- ¼ cup of pure apple vinegar (62.5 ml)
- 1 additional cup of apple cider vinegar (250 ml)
- Mix the bentonite clay, aloe vera and quarter cup of apple cider vinegar to make a paste.
- Apply the mask on the hair, covering it completely from the root to the ends.
- ermite actuar por 20 minutos. Cover your hair with a shower cap and allow it to act for 20 minutes.
- spera otros 3 minutos antes de lavar con tu champú habitual. Rinse with the vinegar cup and wait another 3 minutes before washing with your usual shampoo.